Allyson Hilliard, MD, works at Southpointe OBGYN, LLC in Fredericksburg, Virginia. She specializes in the treatment of dysfunctional uterine bleeding, general infertility and minimally invasive surgery for women. She also practices at Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center and Mary Washington Hospital.
Education and Training
Eastern Virginia Medical School
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Eastern Virginia Medical School
Professional Society Memberships
- American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology, National Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Article published in the American Journal of Perinatology, 2012
What do you attribute your success to?
God, Family and Friend's Support, Perseverance, Excellent Patient Care
Hobbies / Sports
- Golfing, Traveling, Family
Dr. Allyson Hilliard MD's Practice location
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22407Get Direction
Norfolk, VA 23507Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Allyson Hilliard MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Allyson Hilliard MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can my Diet Affect my Endometriosis?
When a woman is diagnosed with endometriosis, she often needs to change her whole lifestyle, including the food that she eats, so she can deal with the symptoms more effectively. Endometriosis is a very painful and uncomfortable disease that affects a woman's reproductive organs and the organs,...
- Are IUDs More Effective Than Oral Contraceptives?
According to experts, intrauterine devices (IUDs) are more effective than the morning after pills in contraception. A recent study has shown that morning after pills have a higher rate of failure, when compared to the coils, a small copper device that is placed in the womb by a trained nurse or...
- Alternative Treatments for Bacterial Vaginosis
Having both “good” and ”bad” bacteria in the vagina is healthy. Nevertheless, bacterial vaginosis can develop if there is an imbalance in the two types of bacteria. When there is an overgrowth of the “bad” bacteria, they can cause inflammation that is associated with a bad-smelling,...
- What Exactly Does an OB-GYN Do?
IntroductionThe term "OB-GYN" is an abbreviation for obstetrician-gynecologist. An OB-GYN is a healthcare provider who specializes in female reproductive health, including pregnancy and childbirth. There are also OB-GYNs who offer general medical services that are similar to what primary care...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- Alternative Treatments for Ovarian Cancer
We already know how dangerous ovarian cancer can be. Regarding this disease, it’s very important to be diagnosed in the early stages, because there are better chances that the cancer will be cured. There are four cancer stages and as we said, the first one is the least dangerous one. Same goes for...
- Dr. Marc Alembik MD95 Dunn Drive Stafford VA 22556
- Dr. Annie T Do M.D1071 Care Way Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Kurian Thott125 HOSPITAL CENTER BLVD STAFFORD VA 22554
- Dr. Shenika Danielle Welch-charles M.D.1300 Hospital Dr Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Zeenat S. Patel M.D.1011 Care Way Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Cynthia Ann Wilkes M.D.1011 Care Way Fredericksburg VA 22401