Doris N. Aguilar, MD, FAAP, works within Baptist Children's Hospital located in Miami, Florida. A leader in advanced pediatric care, Baptist Children's Hospital offers a variety of services such asÂ a 24-hour Children's Emergency Center with child-sized equipment; intensive care units for newborns; and specialty clinics for diabetes, cancer, cystic fibrosis, heart disease and genetics. Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics, Dr. Aguilar also is a guest lecturer within her community; also staying active in the field by being a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Dr. Doris Aguilar M.D.'s Videos
Education and Training
Meharry Medical College
American Board of Pediatrics- Pediatrics
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Guest Lecturer in her Community -
- Miami Children's Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
What do you attribute your success to?
Her Good Repoire with Children and their Parents, Spending Time with Them, and her Sincere Compassion for her Patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Baseball, Food and Wine
Favorite professional publications
- Green Journal, Pediatrics
Dr. Doris Aguilar M.D.'s Practice location
Palm Springs, Florida 33406Get Direction
HOMESTEAD, FL 33033Get Direction
Miami, FL 33176Get Direction
Dr. Doris Aguilar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aguilar
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
It is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly, this is bullying and is a serious problem. Bullying is violence,...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Dr. Griselda Grullon M.D4913 S DIXIE HWY WEST PALM BEACH FL 33405
- Esther B. Eisenstein18458 Vía Di Sorrento Boca Raton FL 33496
- Dr. Ruby Ann Cayco-Bell MD13001 Southern Blvd Loxahatchee FL 33470
- Dr. Greta Stiebel-Chin O.D.8170 Man O War Road Palm Beach Gardens Florida 33418
- Subhashini Yalamanchi225 S. Congress Ave. Delray Beach Florida 33445
- Dr. Ayfarah Frangieh M.D2939 N Military Trl West Palm Beach Fl 33409