Dr. Linda Holt is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Skokie, Illinois. Dr. Holt specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Holt can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Holt can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Chicago
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology-OBGYN
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, and National Public Speaking -
- University of Chicago
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Author of Multiple Books on Women's Health
What do you attribute your success to?
Dedication, Making a Difference in Patients Lives, Passion for the Medical Field
Hobbies / Sports
- Hiking, Swimming, Outdoor Activities, Family
Linda Hughey Holt's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Linda Hughey Holt | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Linda Hughey Holt's reviewsWrite Review
- New Screening Method Can Detect Tumor-Derived DNA in Women with Early Ovarian Cancer
Diagnostic issues have plagued ovarian cancer treatment efforts. Physical symptoms of ovarian cancer are initially vague (primarily mild common gastric and urinary problems). Surgical biopsy is its primary diagnostic focus.Scientists have relied on DNA alterations found in biopsied tumor samples to...
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- What to Expect After Gastric Bypass Surgery: Results
Gastric bypass surgery is a method that can help an individual to lose weight by means of changing how the stomach and small intestine deal with the food consumed. After surgery, the stomach is much smaller than before. In addition, the food eaten will no longer pass into some regions of the stomach...
- Melatonin Use in IVF
What is melatonin?Melatonin is a hormone, which is naturally found in the body. This hormone is produced by the pineal gland and plays a role in regulating the circadian rhythm or sleep-wake cycle, fetal development, and fertility. Synthetic melatonin is also available in the form of nutritional...
- Natural Treatments for PUPPP Rash
PUPPP RashPUPPP stands for pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy. It is also known as PUPPS or PEP (polymorphic eruption of pregnancy) in the UK. The rash usually appears as small, itchy red bumps on the skin, particularly in the stretch marks found on the belly of pregnant women. A...
- Fibroids: What Are Sex Hormone Suppressors?
Hormonal suppression is a form of hormone therapy that focuses on directly or indirectly altering the level of estrogen and progesterone in the body of people suffering from fibroids. These hormones are known to fuel the occurrence of fibroids. To regulate the levels of these hormones, special...
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D.1900 W Polk St Chicago IL 60612
- Preeti Jhaveri1300 West Devon Chicago Illinois 60660
- Dr. Micaela Della Torre M.D.1740 W TAYLOR ST CHICAGO IL 60612
- Dr. Rosalyn Porter M.D.5050 South State St Chicago IL 60609
- Dr. Kornelia E. Krol MD6438 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60646
- Dr. Raja Chatterji MD1555 Barrington Road Hoffman Estates Illinois 60169