Dr. Tallat Mahmood M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1540 Lake Lansing Road Lansing Michigan, 48912
Tallat Mahmood, MD, works for Mid-Michigan Physicians in Lansing and Owosso, Michigan. In the practice since 2005, Dr. Mahmood has special clinical interests in colon cancer, breast cancer, and Non-Hodgkins lymphoma. She is involved in an active research trial within the American Society of Clinical Oncology. In addition to practicing at Mid-Michigan Physicians, Dr. Mahmood is also on staff at Sparrow Hospital, McLaren Hospital and Owosso Memorial Hospital.
Education and Training
Aga Khan University
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Tulane University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology, Michigan Society of Hematology/Oncology
Articles and Publications
- Has Been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
Lots of Hard Work and a Little Luck
Favorite professional publications
- Clinical Oncology, Target Shooting
Dr. Tallat Mahmood M.D.'s Practice location
Lansing, Michigan 48912Get Direction
SYRACUSE, NY 13210Get Direction
Lansing, MI 48912Get Direction
Dr. Tallat Mahmood M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mahmood
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- How to Deal with Lymphoma Treatment Fatigue
Treatment fatigue is a very common problem among lymphoma patients. Whether the patient is doing pharmaceutical treatments, chemotherapy, or other treatments, they will likely lead to fatigue and a feeling of being burnt out.This article will go over what treatment fatigue is, symptoms that are...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Dr. Carol Rapson MD1550 Watertower Pl East Lansing MI 48823
- Dr. Daniel E Williams M.D.1540 Lake Lansing Rd Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Vesna Kaluza MD1215 E Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Usha Sree Chamarthy MD1215 E Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Anas Al-janadi M.D.401 W Greenlawn Ave Lansing MI 48910
- Dr. Tu tu Aung-hillman M.D.401 W Greenlawn Ave Lansing MI 48910