Dr. William Moore is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Hendersonville, Tennessee. Dr. Moore specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Education and Training
Medical College of Georgia
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Instructor, Medical College of Georgia -
- Who's Who in America
- Floyd Hospital
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Southwest Medical School
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Physicians, Medical Association of Georgia
Articles and Publications
- 40 Articles
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
- Piano, Fishing
- St. Health
- Veterans Administration
William L. Moore's Practice location
Hendersonville, Tennessee Get Direction
Hendersonville, Tennessee 37075 Get Direction
William L. Moore's reviewsWrite Review
- How Do You Contract Mononucleosis?
The Epstein-Barr virus is one of the eight known viruses of the herpes family. This disease is very contagious, and it can also result from other diseases. This disease affects young adults and teenagers. Those who contract this disease develop the signs and symptoms after being infected for a...
- The Symptoms and Treatment of Toxoplasmosis
What is toxoplasmosis?Toxoplasmosis is a parasitic infection caused by a parasite called Toxoplasma gondii, which is found in humans and some types of animals. Although this parasite can infect all warm-blooded animals, it tends to only reproduce in the gut of felids, such as domestic cats and...
- Foodborne Diseases Commonly Occur With Imported Foods
According to the CDC, imported foods from different countries are causing more outbreaks of foodborne diseases. “Among the different foods imported from other countries, fish and spices, particularly pepper, are the culprits," says Hannah Gould, PhD, said in a report presented at the International...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of AIDS?
Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, is a serious secondary immunodeficiency disorder. AIDS is caused by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). There is progressive destruction of cell-mediated (T cell) immunity. Also, both conditions are characterized by subsequent effects on humoral immunity...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Julie E. Reznicek D.O. 1211 21st Ave S Nashville TN 37212
- Dr. Stephen P Raffanti MD 3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Tracy J Osborne M.D. 510 Recovery Rd Nashville TN 37211
- Dr. Sydney Hester MD 619 19th St S Birmingham AL 35249
- Dr. Christina Taulien Fiske MD 1161 21st Ave S Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Haroon Nasir Khan M.D. 7601 Southcrest Pkwy Southaven MS 38671