Dr. Abdul Basit Chaudhari M.D.
Neurosurgeon1723 Broadway Street Suite 210 Cape Girardeau Missouri, 63701
Dr. Abdul Chaudhari practices Neurological Surgery in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Chaudhari prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Abdul Basit Chaudhari M.D.'s Practice location
Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63701Get Direction
CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO 63701Get Direction
Dr. Abdul Basit Chaudhari M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chaudhari
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- Dr. Kyle O. Colle D.O.1723 Broadway Cape Girardeau Missouri 63701
- Dr. Sonjay Joseph Fonn DO65 Doctors Park Cape Girardeau Missouri 63703
- Dr. Franklin Hayward DO304 S. Mt. Auburn Rd. Cape Girardeau MO 63703
- Dr. Kevin Alton Vaught MD1723 Broadway Cape Girardeau MO 63701
- Dr. Paul James Tolentino MD PHD1723 Broadway Cape Girardeau MO 63701
- Dr. Brandon James Scott DO3250 Gordonville Rd Cape Girardeau MO 63703