Dr. Shyamali Godbole is a pediatrician practicing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Godbole is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Godbole diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Godbole can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Lucknow
Gsvm Medical College, Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur 1975
UNIV OF KANPUR - G.S.V.M. 1975
American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Naltrexone-induced augmentation of sexual response in men.
- Time resolved fluorescence spectroscopy of Eu(III) complexation with alpha-hydroxy isobutyric acid.
- Trace metal assay of U(3)O(8) powder by electrothermal AAS.
- Spectroscopic investigation on europium complexation with humic acid and its model compounds.
- EPR evidence for the restricted mobility of NO2 in gamma irradiated thorium nitrate pentahydrate Th(NO3)4·5H2O.
- Photoluminescence studies on the complexation of Eu(III) and Tb(III) with acetohydroxamic acid (AHA) in nitrate medium.
- Optical properties of ammonium uranyl fluoride characterized by photoluminescence and photoacoustic spectroscopy.
- Crystallographic site swapping of La3+ ion in BaA'LaTeO6 (A' = Na, K, Rb) double perovskite type compounds: diffraction and photoluminescence evidence for the site swapping.
- Influences of different environmental parameters on the sorption of trivalent
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Top Docs in Philadelphia
- Learning Disabilities
- Birth Defects
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Pediatrics; Maimonides Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Beth Israel Medical Center
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
Professional Society Memberships
- Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics, Association for Child and Adult Deficiencies
What do you attribute your success to?
Passion for the Medical Field, Technology, Patient Care, Making a Difference in Patient's Lives
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Reading, Traveling
- St. Christopher's Hospital
Dr. Shyamali Vilas Godbole MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19141Get Direction
Chester, PA 19013Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Shyamali Vilas Godbole MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Shyamali Vilas Godbole MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Godbole
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Dr. Shea A Cronley MD1233 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D.3401 34th Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Mrs. Uma Kamineni M.D.2510 N Front St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19133
- Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD250 East Rose Tree Road Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Bryan H. Levey MD475 Old Marlton Pike Marlton New Jersey 8053
- Dr. Jeffrey P. Bomze MD1201 County Line Road Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania 19010