Dr. Shyamali Vilas Godbole MD
Pediatrician5501 Old York Road Philadelphia Pennsylvania, 19141
Dr. Shyamali Godbole is a pediatrician practicing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Godbole is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Godbole diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Godbole can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Lucknow
Gsvm Medical College, Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur 1975
UNIV OF KANPUR - G.S.V.M. 1975
American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Naltrexone-induced augmentation of sexual response in men.
- Time resolved fluorescence spectroscopy of Eu(III) complexation with alpha-hydroxy isobutyric acid.
- Trace metal assay of U(3)O(8) powder by electrothermal AAS.
- Spectroscopic investigation on europium complexation with humic acid and its model compounds.
- EPR evidence for the restricted mobility of NO2 in gamma irradiated thorium nitrate pentahydrate Th(NO3)4·5H2O.
- Photoluminescence studies on the complexation of Eu(III) and Tb(III) with acetohydroxamic acid (AHA) in nitrate medium.
- Optical properties of ammonium uranyl fluoride characterized by photoluminescence and photoacoustic spectroscopy.
- Crystallographic site swapping of La3+ ion in BaA'LaTeO6 (A' = Na, K, Rb) double perovskite type compounds: diffraction and photoluminescence evidence for the site swapping.
- Influences of different environmental parameters on the sorption of trivalent
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Top Docs in Philadelphia
- Learning Disabilities
- Birth Defects
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
Professional Society Memberships
- Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics, Association for Child and Adult Deficiencies
What do you attribute your success to?
Passion for the Medical Field, Technology, Patient Care, Making a Difference in Patient's Lives
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Reading, Traveling
Dr. Shyamali Vilas Godbole MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19141Get Direction
Chester, PA 19013Get Direction
Dr. Shyamali Vilas Godbole MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Godbole
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- Dr. Shea A Cronley MD1233 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Gerard Anthony Margiotti Other671 Newtown-Yardley Road Newtown PA 18940
- Dr. Katie Hoeveler MD1062 E. LANCASTER AVENUE BRYN MAWR PA 19010
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D.3401 CIVIC CENTER BLVD PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Atu Agawu M.D. M.P.H3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Mrs. Uma Kamineni M.D.67 Walnut St Woodbury NJ 08096