Andrew E. Skasko, DDS, works at Elite Dental in New Albany, Ohio. Founder of the practice, Dr. Skasko specializes in reconstructive and functional rehabiliative dentistry to correct a person's smile. He practices with the complete dental model, taking into consideration the whole person's health, and not just their mouth. As such, his practice has won numerous awards by the New Albany Chamber of Commerce and was also voted a CMUS Talk of the Town Dentist for Excellent Patient Satisfaction.
Education and Training
Ohio State University
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Internationally on Topics Related but not Limited to Team Based and Interdisciplinary Care -
- Outstanding Business by the New Albany Area, 2008
- America's Top Dentists, 2009-2011
- Talk of the Town Award, 2011
Professional Society Memberships
- Seattle Study Club World Symposiums, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association, Ohio Dental Association, The Columbus Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
His Interdisciplinary Approach and Treating his Patients with Respect, Dignity, and Optimal Quality Care
Hobbies / Sports
- Family Time, Snowboarding
Dr. Andrew E. Skasko D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Andrew E. Skasko D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Andrew E. Skasko D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Sam Latif DMD 1010 BETHEL RD COLUMBUS OH 43214
- Dr. Richard W. Bowen DDS 770 Jasonway Avenue Columbus Ohio 43214
- Dr. Erin M. Biehle D.D.S. 11295 Stonecreek Dr Pickerington OH 43147
- David P. Chave D.D.S. 160 S Mulberry St Logan OH 43138
- Jennifer Elizabeth Taylor CNP 4834 Socialville-Foster Rd Mason OH 45040
- John C.;Lude Lude 6565 Worthington Galena Rd Columbus OH 43085