Andrew E. Skasko, DDS, works at Elite Dental in New Albany, Ohio. Founder of the practice, Dr. Skasko specializes in reconstructive and functional rehabiliative dentistry to correct a person's smile. He practices with the complete dental model, taking into consideration the whole person's health, and not just their mouth. As such, his practice has won numerous awards by the New Albany Chamber of Commerce and was also voted a CMUS Talk of the Town Dentist for Excellent Patient Satisfaction.
Education and Training
Ohio State University
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Internationally on Topics Related but not Limited to Team Based and Interdisciplinary Care -
- Outstanding Business by the New Albany Area, 2008
- America's Top Dentists, 2009-2011
- Talk of the Town Award, 2011
Professional Society Memberships
- Seattle Study Club World Symposiums, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association, Ohio Dental Association, The Columbus Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
His Interdisciplinary Approach and Treating his Patients with Respect, Dignity, and Optimal Quality Care
Hobbies / Sports
- Family Time, Snowboarding
Dr. Andrew E. Skasko D.D.S.'s Practice location
New Albany, Ohio 43054 Get Direction
NEW ALBANY, OH 43054 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Andrew E. Skasko D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Andrew E. Skasko D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Dr. Richard W. Bowen DDS 770 Jasonway Avenue Columbus Ohio 43214
- Jennifer Elizabeth Taylor CNP 4834 Socialville-Foster Rd Mason OH 45040
- Dr. Eric Paul Buck DDS 5142 Blazer Pkwy Dublin OH 43017
- Dr. Dimple Kotwani DDS 79 Thurman Ave Columbus Ohio 43206
- Dr. John W. Johnson DDS 5121 Forest Dr New Albany OH 43054
- Dr. Pamela Gant D.D.S. 116 N. Hamilton Rd. Gahanna OH 43230