Andrew E. Skasko, DDS, works at Elite Dental in New Albany, Ohio. Founder of the practice, Dr. Skasko specializes in reconstructive and functional rehabiliative dentistry to correct a person's smile. He practices with the complete dental model, taking into consideration the whole person's health, and not just their mouth. As such, his practice has won numerous awards by the New Albany Chamber of Commerce and was also voted a CMUS Talk of the Town Dentist for Excellent Patient Satisfaction.
Education and Training
Ohio State University
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Internationally on Topics Related but not Limited to Team Based and Interdisciplinary Care -
- Outstanding Business by the New Albany Area, 2008
- America's Top Dentists, 2009-2011
- Talk of the Town Award, 2011
Professional Society Memberships
- Seattle Study Club World Symposiums, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association, Ohio Dental Association, The Columbus Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
His Interdisciplinary Approach and Treating his Patients with Respect, Dignity, and Optimal Quality Care
Hobbies / Sports
- Family Time, Snowboarding
Dr. Andrew E. Skasko D.D.S.'s Practice location
New Albany, Ohio 43054Get Direction
NEW ALBANY, OH 43054Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Andrew E. Skasko D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Andrew E. Skasko D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Brooke H. Buller538 Polaris Pkwy. Westerville OH 43082
- Dr. Kevin Scott Huelsman D.D.S.862 Proprietors Road Columbus OH 43085
- Jennifer Elizabeth Taylor CNP4834 Socialville-Foster Rd Mason OH 45040
- Dr. Eric Paul Buck DDS5142 Blazer Pkwy Dublin OH 43017
- Dr. Dimple Kotwani DDS79 Thurman Ave Columbus Ohio 43206
- Dr. John W. Johnson DDS5121 Forest Dr New Albany OH 43054