Ricardo Bello, MD, Phd, works at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, New York. Dr. Bello specializes in conducting chest surgeries related to the cardiovascular system, particularly heart surgeries. He also has special interests in coronary artery bypass grafting with bilateral internal thoracic arteries, mitral valve repair, aortic valve surgery, atrial fibrillation surgery, minimally invasive cardiac surgery, ventricular assist devices, heart transplantation. In addition to practicing clinically, Dr. Bello has a faculty position at Albert Einstein College of Medicine- Yeshiva University.
Education and Training
University of Miami
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1999
American Board of Surgery- General and Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Gas holdup and overall volumetric oxygen transfer coefficient in airlift contactors.
- Increased incidence of gastrointestinal bleeding following implantation of the HeartMate II LVAD.
- [Fish silage from shrimp by catch fish: I. Preparation and biological evaluation].
- [Fish silage prepared from fish species of shrimp by-catch. II. Biological test in broilers].
- [Effect of mechanical deboning process on the fat stability of 3 tropical fish species stored at -10 degrees C].
- [Preparation of a spread from shrimp by-catch fish].
- [Preparation of frozen blocks of fish flesh and its evaluation during storage].
- [Preparation and evaluation of fish portions from shrimp by-catch].
- [Evaluation and improvement of the quality of salty cazón (Carcharhinidae family) in Venezuela].
- [Feasibility of the use of different binding agents for the development of
- [Use of boned fish meat in the preparation of dried products].
- [Evaluation of biological fish silage in broiler chicken].
- High Ca2+ concentrations induce a low activity mode and reveal Ca2(+)-independent long shut intervals in BK channels from rat muscle.
- Two-dimensional components and hidden dependencies provide insight into ion channel gating mechanisms.
- [Physicochemical evaluation of dried salted fish in Venezuela].
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery, American College of Surgeons, Society of Thoracic Surgeons, American Heart Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Luck, Good Opportunities
Dr. Ricardo Bello MD, PHD's Practice location
Bronx, New York 10461Get Direction
WORCESTER, MA 01655Get Direction
Bronx, NY 10467Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ricardo Bello MD, PHD | Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ricardo Bello MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bello
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Dr. Mahmud Bangash M.D.10-14 Saddle River Rd Fair Lawn NJ 07410
- Dr. Lateef Olakunle Giwa MD13124 Rockaway Blvd South Ozone Park NY 11420
- Dr. Israel J. Jacobowitz MD4802 10th Ave Brooklyn New York 11219
- Dr. Stewart Fox M.D.444 Merrick Road Lynbrook New York 11563
- Dr. Khaled F. Salhab MD259 1st St Mineola New York 11501
- Dr. John Asghar Chuback JOHN CHUBACK, M.D.205 Robin Road Paramus NJ 07652