Dr. Neil Luy is an internist practicing in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Dr. Luy specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Luy provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Medical College of Wisconsin
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 2000
Medical College of Wisconsin 2000
American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Internal Medicine
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
- Medical College of Wisconsin
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
His parents are doctors and his brothers are doctors.
Hobbies / Sports
- Watching Sports
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Froedtert Memorial Hospital
Dr. Neil K. Luy MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Neil K. Luy MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Neil K. Luy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Luy
- Prescription Pills May Contain Animal Products
One might avoid animal products for a number of reasons – dietary, medical, cultural, ethical, or religious beliefs. Many vegetarians, who eat or use animal products, for one or many of the above said reasons, are unaware of the fact that most drugs contain animal products. Many drugs contain...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- What Causes Night Sweats?
Night sweats refer to excessive sweating during the night, and they can transpire regardless of the temperature. Another term commonly used for night sweats is hot flashes....
- Is Hand Sanitizer Safe to Use?
Hand sanitizer has alcohol, like ethyl alcohol, as the active ingredient to provide the antiseptic effect. In addition, it may also contain a variety of fragrances, glycerine, and water. Sanitizers containing alcohol are ideal for preventing most of the bacterial and viral infections. But these may...
- Dr. Steve Iksoo Chang MD12555 W National Ave New Berlin WI 53151
- Sheila Jhansale2311 North Prospect Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53211
- Dr. Daniel Jon Nordin MD2801 W. Kinnickinnic River parkway Milwaukee Wisconsin 53215
- Dr. Anil K. Garg MD3301 South 20th Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53215
- Sriram Darisetty5000 West Chambers Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53210
- Dr. Kalpana Dixit-Ajjampore MD2727 N Mayfair Rd Milwaukee WI 53222