Mary Ellen Pelletier, MD, works at Doylestown Hospitalists in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. With a primary focus on hospitalist medicine, Dr. Pelletier focuses her care on inpatients, treating a wide spectrum of illnesses, including critical patients in the Intensive Care setting. She is a physician informaticist for the hospital, helping to establish an electronic medical records system. More interested in the physical health of the patient rather than reading lab numbers, Dr. Pelletier joined after holding a position of Chairman of Medicine at the hospital.
Education and Training
Temple University School of Medicine 1997
American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Past Chairman of the Department of Medicine, Doylestown Hospital -
- Louis Tretin Memorial Award, Temple University
- Abnormal Gait
- Temple University Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Buckstown Physicians Alliance
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work, Perseverance, Taking Advantage of Opportunities in the Present Themselves and Dedication to Excellent Patient Care
Hobbies / Sports
- Golf, Tennis, Karate, Family Time
- Doylestown Hospital
- Moss Rehabilitation
Dr. Mary Ellen Pelletier MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mary Ellen Pelletier MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mary Ellen Pelletier MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pelletier
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Can Low Levels of Testosterone be the Cause of Your Health Conditions?
New studies have depicted the link between low levels of testosterone and other health conditions, in men, and how hormone levels are related to the overall health of the individual. Results of the study show that a deficiency in testosterone is linked to several conditions, like obesity, metabolic...
- Nail Polish May Contain Toxic Chemicals
According to a California report, some of the polishes and other products used in nail salons contain high levels of toxic chemicals, in spite of label that it is toxic-free. Scientist Valetti Lang, acting manager of the Pollution Prevention Branch of the Department of Toxic Substances Control for...
- How to Get Rid of Hiccups
Hiccups refer to the sudden spasms of the diaphragm, the muscle present at the base of the lungs that separates the chest and abdomen. These spasms result in the closure of the vocal cords, which produces the characteristic ‘hic’ sound of hiccups. Fortunately these bothersome contractions are...
- How to Choose the Right Conditioner for Your Hair
Remember that not all hair products are good for everyone. Understanding how to choose the right conditioner is very important to get healthy locks.In most cases, your professional hair stylist would be able to choose the right conditioner for your hair. This is mostly based on the texture of your...
- Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D1001 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Marina Kravets MD240 Middletown Boulevard Langhorne Pennsylvania 19047
- Dr. John Michel DO75 Stenton Ave Plymouth Meeting Pennsylvania 19462
- Dr. Brian K. Stein D.O.3790 Morrell Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19114
- Dr. Umar Farooq M.D.3034 Knights Road Bensalem Pennsylvania 19020
- Dr. Sabahat Farooq M.D.3034 Knights Road Bensalem Pennsylvania 19020