Plastic Surgeon8900 West Dodge Road Omaha Nebraska, 68114
John J. Heieck, MD, works at Aesthetic Surgical Images in Omaha, Nebraska. There, he specializes in aesthetic cosmetic surgery including breast reconstruction. Dr. Heieck spent two years in the United States Army, where he worked in high velocity body trauma and burn wounds. He also conducted research in wound ballistics, is specially trained in hand surgery, and has also worked with pediatric craniofacial defects during his residency.
John Heieck's Videos
Education and Training
Creighton Medical School
American Board of Plastic Surgery- Plastic Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Creighton University School of Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Plastic Surgery, American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, Nebraska Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, Being Available
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Time with Grandchildren, Reading
John Heieck's Practice location
Omaha, Nebraska 68114Get Direction
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- Frank Soto Leon10404 Essex Court Omaha Nebraska 68114
- Dr. David Robert Finkle M.D.4911 S 118th St Omaha NE 68137
- Dr. Steven B Black MD987400 NEBRASKA MEDICAL CTR OMAHA NE 68198
- Dr. Christopher Marc Bingcang M.D.EMILE 42ND ST OMAHA NE 68198
- Dr. Jason Jay Miller MD983335 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Perry J Johnson MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198