Gavriel Fuzaylov, MD, works at Rego Park Medical Associates PC in Rego Park, New York. There, he treats a variety of illnesses for the geriatric population as well as diabetes complications. Originally educated in Pakistan, he came to New York to complete his continuing medical education. Now he speaks within the community on common geriatric issues.
Education and Training
Samarkand Medical Institute
Samarkandskij Med Inst- Samarkand- Uzbekistan 1983
Samarkand Medical Institute 1983
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Speaking within the Community -
- New York Methodist Hosp, Internal Medicine
- New York Methodist Hospital
- New York Methodist Hosptial
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, Dedication, Good Education, Family Support
Hobbies / Sports
- Time with Family, Physical Activities
Favorite professional publications
- American Medical Journal
- North Shore Forest Hills Hospital
Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD's Practice location
Flushing, New York 11375Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Is Stiff Neck Serious?
Somebody calls you from behind and you turn your whole body instead of your neck? This is a clear sign of stiff neck! Most of us would have been in that awkward situation where you wish that you need not move that delicate part of your body. Issues with the neck arise mostly during physical...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis A is a liver disease caused by a virus of the same name. Hepatitis A is one of the different types of virus that affects the liver and results in inflammation. The disease may be mild to severe, affecting the functioning of the liver. In mild cases, no special treatment is required and the...
- Does AZO Work for UTIs?
What is AZO?AZO is an analgesic that relieves urinary discomfort caused by a urinary tract infection or catheter use. It is a brand name for phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It eases the pain in the urinary tract by soothing the mucous membranes. However, its exact mechanism remains unknown.The active...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- Ramsey Joudeh M.D.466 Bay Ridge Ave Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 Plaza Rd Fairlawn NJ 07410
- Dr. Francisco Aquino Espino M.D. Plainview New York 11803
- Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey 7028
- Ms. Christine Jankowski M.D.530 Hicksville Rd Bethpage New York 11714
- Dr. Katherine A. Gold M.D.5 Debevoise Street Brooklyn New York 11206