Gavriel Fuzaylov, MD, works at Rego Park Medical Associates PC in Rego Park, New York. There, he treats a variety of illnesses for the geriatric population as well as diabetes complications. Originally educated in Pakistan, he came to New York to complete his continuing medical education. Now he speaks within the community on common geriatric issues.
Education and Training
Samarkand Medical Institute
Samarkandskij Med Inst- Samarkand- Uzbekistan 1983
Samarkand Medical Institute 1983
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Speaking within the Community -
- New York Methodist Hosp, Internal Medicine
- New York Methodist Hospital
- New York Methodist Hosptial
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, Dedication, Good Education, Family Support
Hobbies / Sports
- Time with Family, Physical Activities
Favorite professional publications
- American Medical Journal
Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD's Practice location
Flushing, New York 11375Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- What Causes Dry Hair?
The two most important things needed for healthy looking hair are shine and luster. The outermost layer of the hair provides ample protection to the inner layers. The presence of oil in the outer layer of the hair reflects the light making it look shiny. But when the hair is dry, the outer...
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables, and reducing the risk of a stroke. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self-reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20-years-old and...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Dr. Katherine A. Gold M.D.5 Debevoise Street Brooklyn New York 11206
- Dr. Peyman Younesi M.D.9131 175TH ST JAMAICA NY 11432
- Ramsey Joudeh M.D.466 Bay Ridge Ave Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 PLAZA RD FAIR LAWN NJ 07410
- Dr. Francisco Aquino Espino M.D.900 HICKSVILLE RD # A NORTH MASSAPEQUA NY 11758
- Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey 7028