Dr. Alfredo J. Perez MD
Internist11 Kimball Drive Unit 132 Hooksett New Hampshire, 03106
Alfredo J. Perez, MD, maintains a position at Hooksett Primary Care located in Hooksett, New Hampshire. Born and raised in Cuba, Dr. Perez received his medical degree from the University of Havana Medical School. Upon graduation, he relocated to the United States where he continued his training in internal medicine with specific clinical interest in diabetes, hypertension, asthma, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Prior to working at Hooksett, Dr. Perez served underserved adults at the Syracuse Community Health Center in New York. Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Perez is bilingual serving a wide variety of Spanish and English speaking patients; also dedicating his spare time to the Catholic Medical Center.
Education and Training
University of Havana Medical School
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana,Havana, Cuba MD
University Of Havana 1982
Universidad CatÛlica Nordestana (UCNE) Facultad de Ciencias Medicas 1982
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- High Cholesterol
- Acid Reflux
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Vascular Disease
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Physicians, New Hampshire Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Always wanted to be a doctor. He loves what he does, and always offers the best care he can possibly give.
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Writing, Swimming, Fencing
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Dr. Alfredo J. Perez MD's Practice location
Hooksett, New Hampshire 03106Get Direction
HOOKSETT, NH 03106Get Direction
Dr. Alfredo J. Perez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Perez
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Anemia: Get the Facts
Our body has three types of blood cells: white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. White blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes are the type of cells that fights off infections in our body. The platelets work by helping our blood clot, and the red blood cells (RBCs) are the ones responsible for...
- What Causes Night Sweats?
Night sweats refer to excessive sweating during the night, and they can transpire regardless of the temperature. Another term commonly used for night sweats is hot flashes....
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- 5 Tips On Living with HIV
HIV, which stands for human immunodeficiency virus, is an infection that attacks the human being's defense system. When the infection gets into the body, it slowly destroys the immune system, leaving the body weak to various infections. As the virus continues to stay in the body, it develops from...
- Dr. Belinda Lynne Castor M.D.103 Liberty St Manchester NH 03104
- Dr. Krupa S. Rajur MD38 Tyler Street Nashua New Hampshire 3060
- Mrs. Anamaria Cristina Mihu M.D.100 McGregor St Manchester NH 03102
- Dr. Kamrul Islam D.O.8 Prospect St Nashua NH 03060
- Dr. Lisa Marie Hatzos MD127 Rockingham Road Windham NH 03087
- Dr. Elizabeth A. Chase MD445 Cypress St Manchester NH 03103