John Nkolo Mubang, MD, FACSG, FACEP, MACSG, maintains his own private practice in Florida and is on the faculty at Jerik University Corporation. An internal medicine physician of over 20 years, Dr. Mubang has published articles on abuse of the elderly in the prestigious, peer-reviewed journal from the American College of Specialists in Geriatrics, of which he is also a Fellow. Dr. Mubang is a leader is his field, being recently appointed as a consultant for the National Institute of Medicine; as well as having the title of Fellow of the American College of Emergency Medicine. His acheievements and accolades are numerous, providing medical care in third world countries and lecturing around the globe.
Education and Training
Southwestern University-Matias H. Aznar Memorial College of Medicine
Southwestern University College of Medicine 1983
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National, and International Public Speaking -
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Physicians 4 Responsible Health
- Patients Choice Award, 1998-1999 Medical Director
- Recently Apointed as Consultant for the National Institute of Medicine
- Back Pain
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University Hospital Program
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center (Geriatrics, Addiction Medicine, Pain Medicine)
- Veteran Affairs Medical Center, SUNY Health Science Center (Ambulatory Medicine)
Professional Society Memberships
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Articles and Publications
- Published on Abuse of the Elderly in the American College of Specialists in Geriatrics Journal
What do you attribute your success to?
- Opportunity the United States had for him, lots of hard work, and the support from his wonderful wife.
- Community service, provides medical care for third world countries, and giving to charity.
Hobbies / Sports
- Basketball, Tennis
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine, Journal of American Medical Association
Dr. John Nkolo Mubang MD's Practice location
West Seffner, Florida 33584Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. John Nkolo Mubang MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. John Nkolo Mubang MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mubang
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- What to Eat When You're Sick
When you are diagnosed with a chronic illness, or a temporary illness, you should eat properly and maintain a healthy diet. Difficulty in swallowing, nausea, bloating, lack of appetite, and many more symptoms add to the difficulties when you are sick. Eating the right type of food is very important,...
- 10 Natural Ways to Lower Your Blood Sugar
High blood sugar, also known as hyperglycemia, happens when blood glucose is abnormally high due to your body’s improper use of insulin or when your body cannot produce insulin. It mainly affects people with diabetes. Food intake, sedentary lifestyle, illnesses, and not taking the prescribed...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?
Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?Recently green coffee has been in great demand as a great beverage for losing weight, with a number of articles being written about it in media publications. It is often viewed as a one stop answer for weight loss, so effective that it can melt away those...
- Dr. Margaret Theodore M.D.5420 Webb Road Tampa Florida 33615
- Dr. Karon Locicero MD2605 West Swann Avenue Tampa Florida 33609
- Dr. Steve Wayne Smith M.D.102 Southern Oaks Drive Plant City Florida 33563
- Joseph Mario Solinas100 La Palma Court Venice Florida 34292
- Dr. Matthew Michael Acton D.O.17523 Dale Mabry Hwy N Lutz FL 33548
- Dr. Margaret A Colleran M.D.13403 Boyette Rd Riverview FL 33569