Dr. Leila Lindquist is a Chiropractor practicing in Metropolis, Illinois. Dr. Lindquist specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lindquist seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Palmer Chiropractic College
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Speaks for Other Medical Professionals and for Patient Groups -
- Past President, Metropolis Poetry Club, 2009-2010 -
- Young Entrepreneur, Metropolis Chamber of Commerce, 2005
Dr. Leila C.R. Lindquist D.C.'s Practice location
Metropolis, Illinois 62960Get Direction
METROPOLIS, IL 62960Get Direction
Dr. Leila C.R. Lindquist D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Dr. Matthew C Wallis D.C.2725 JAMES SANDERS BLVD PADUCAH KY 42001
- Dr. Ronald Dale Teddleton D.C.723 MARKET ST METROPOLIS IL 62960
- Dr. Brent Allen Nelson CHIROPRACTOR1656 Us Hwy 60w Ledbetter KY 42058
- Mr. Terry Glen Heisner DC806 Jefferson St Paducah KY 42001
- Dr. Charles Leon Boulton DC245 Broadway La Center KY 42056
- Dr. Llana D Call smith D.C.521 Ohio St Brookport IL 62910