David Rung is a counselor in MAUSTON, WI. David evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
David L Rung MS COMMUNITY COUNSEL's Practice location
MAUSTON, WI 53948Get Direction
David L Rung MS COMMUNITY COUNSEL's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- How to Use Food and Fitness to Fight CF
Having cystic fibrosis (CF) does not have to mean that you will spend every second of your life in hospitals or treatment centers. You can actually come to live a fairly thriving life if you choose to make the right nutritional and fitness choices. With the aid of your CF treatment team, including...
- Treatment for Cholera
Cholera is a contagious infection that affects mostly the intestines apart from other parts of the body. The infection is known to cause severe effects to its victims, and it has claimed the lives of thousands of people every year. Although the illness is dangerous and severe, somehow not many...
- What You Need to Know About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing
HPV is the most commonly spread sexually transmitted infection (STI). What people must know is that the HPV virus is a different virus from that of HIV and HSV (herpes). It is transmitted so often that almost everyone who participates in sexual activity will contract the virus at some time in...
- Night Sweats and Lymphoma
LymphomaLymphoma is a type of cancer that begins in the lymphatic system, particularly in the disease-fighting immune cells called lymphocytes. These cells are found in the bone marrow, lymph nodes, thymus, spleen, and other parts of the body. In lymphoma, lymphocytes are altered and tend to...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- Ed A Merz Other220 E La Crosse St Mauston WI 53948
- Christine A Mccasey LPC220 E La Crosse St Mauston WI 53948
- Dale M Kolstad LCSW200 E LA CROSSE ST MAUSTON WI 53948
- Margaret A. Dennison PH.D.102 W STATE ST MAUSTON WI 53948
- Carol L Fogleson CSAC220 E LA CROSSE ST MAUSTON WI 53948
- Larry L Walls LICENSED PROFESSIONA220 E Lacrosse St Mauston WI 53948