Galina V. Zhukova, DDS, DICOI, works at the Paramus Dental and Implant Center in Rochelle Park, New Jersey. Her dental expertise extends to general and implant dentistry, and her additional implant certification was achieved at NYU College of Dentistry. Today, Zhukova is Surgical Director for the dental branch of this school, and teaches students implantology as Implant Director as well. When Dr. Zhukova is not practicing there, she can be found at Beth Israel Hospital.
Education and Training
New York University College of Dentistry
- Morphofuctional aspects of antitumor activity of low-intensity microwave resonance radiation in experiment.
- [High-frequency oscillations in a pulse wave signal and their relation to differential blood count leucocytes].
- Experimental study of structural, functional, and biochemical changes in immune organs under conditions of antitumor activity of copper nanoparticles.
- Signs of cell-cell interactions in sarcoma 45 tissue under conditions of antitumor effect caused by injection of magnetite nanoparticles.
- [Antitumor action and other regulatory effects of low intensity electromagnetic and chemical factors in experiment].
- [The expression of connexin 36 and some neuroglial antigens in human brain astrocytic tumors of different grades].
- [Some Approaches to Activation of Antitumor Resistance Mechanisms and Functional Analogs in Categories of Synergetics].
- [Magnetic fields, adaptation reaction and self-organization of live systems].
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Surgical Director, New York University College of Dentistry -
- Top Dentist of New Jersey, 2012
- Implant Residency at New York University College of Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
- Determination, Hard Work
Hobbies / Sports
- Snow Skiing
Favorite professional publications
- ICOI Journal
- Beth Israel Hospital
Dr. Galina Zhukova DDS's Practice location
Rochelle Park, New Jersey 07662Get Direction
PARAMUS, NJ 07652Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Galina Zhukova DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Galina Zhukova DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S.479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Dr. Clifford E. Degel DDS32-17 Broadway Astoria New York 11106
- Dr. William G. Eliades DDS4049 167th Street Flushing New York 11358
- Ilya Lipkin345 Old Hook Road Westwood New Jersey 07675
- Patricia Pasnikowska DMD875 Mamaroneck Avenue Mamaroneck New York 10543