Daniel Shin, MD, maintains a pain management practice, Advanced Pain Management & Wellness Medical Group, located in Los Angeles, California. With over 20 years in practice, Dr. Shin is a well-versed anesthesiologist with specific expertise and clinical interest in sacroiliac joint injections, trigger point injections, epidurals, nerve blocks, and steroid injections; all of which he offers at his practice. As a pain management specialist, Dr. Shin prescribes various medications and treatments that allow his patients to live pain free.
Education and Training
University of Southern California
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1995
American Board of Anesthesiology- Anesthesiology (Board Eligible)
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Loyola University Hospital
- Loyola University Med Center
- LA County, University of Southern California Medical Center
- Stanford University School of Medicine - Infectious Disease
- St. Mary's Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, American Medical Association, California Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Self Motivation and Corrective Persistence
Dr. Daniel Shin M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, California 90014Get Direction
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94040Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Daniel Shin M.D. | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Daniel Shin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shin
- All About Colectomy Prep and Recovery
For sufferers of Crohn’s disease or colitis, relief from pain and symptoms often comes from a variety of actions: a strict diet, steroids, anti-inflammatory drugs, and even natural remedies.Over time, as the disease riddles the colon beyond the help of these methods, surgery may be the next best...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?
Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?Atrial fibrillation is known as one of the most dangerous conditions of the heart. The infection can easily lead to stroke if you are not careful. It causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers, especially the atria. It alters the electrical...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Lisa Diane Vidato MD1328 22ND ST SANTA MONICA CA 90404
- Sylvia Ashour Abdulian3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd Studio City CA 91604
- Corry Kucik Los Angeles
- Dr. Kongyuan He M.D.16886 Encino Hill Drive Encino California 91436
- Dr. Katrine H. Lepedjian M.D.2200 W 7TH STREET LOS ANGELES CA 90057
- Dr. Lyn M. Stadish M.D.120 S SPALDING DR BEVERLY HILLS CA 90212