Dr. Susanna Coiro MD
Internist7235 Middleham Place Castle Rock Colorado, 80108
Susanna Coiro, MD, works at Porter Adventis Hospital in Denver, Colorado. She is an expert in hospitalist medicine, treating patients exclusively at the hospital. Recently, Dr. Coiro was in Peru on a missionary trip with the Global Health Initiative. She brought her family along and together they helped care for people.
Education and Training
University of Milan
Univ Di Milano- Fac Di Med E Chirurgia- Milano- Italy 1990
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine; Licensed in Europe
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- Douglas Albert County Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Wanting to Help People, Different Perspectives and Being Aware of Cultural Differences in Healthcare
Hobbies / Sports
- Hiking, Fencing, Home Work
Favorite professional publications
- Annals of Internal Medicine
Dr. Susanna Coiro MD's Practice location
Castle Rock, Colorado 80108Get Direction
DENVER, CO 80210Get Direction
Dr. Susanna Coiro MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coiro
- Car Seats Should Not Leave the Car
According to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics, car seats, which are supposed to protect babies from injuries in a car, have increased risk of injuries when they are used outside of the car. In this study, led by Shital N. Parikh, MD, an orthopaedic surgeon at Cincinnati Children’s...
- What Is Menopause?
Menopause is a normal process resulting from aging, in women. Menopause usually occurs between the ages of 45-years-old and 55-years-old. This is characterized by the cessation of menstruation along with a number of changes in the body, and marks the end of the reproductive period in women.Causes of...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- What Are Hormones?
IntroductionHormones are a special kind of chemical messengers in the body that are created by the endocrine glands. These chemical messengers control and coordinate complex processes in the body, such as growth, metabolism, fertility, and reproduction. Hormones can also influence the body's immune...
- Andrew Fedorowicz5351 South Roslyn Street Englewood Colorado 80111
- Dr. Rhonda Whittie-Bradford MD1055 Clermont St Denver CO 80220
- Dr. James Robert Regan MD200 W County Line Rd Littleton CO 80129
- Dr. Thomas Davies Cherry MD8080 Park Meadows Dr Lone Tree CO 80124
- Dr. David Lowell Palmquist MD850 E Harvard Ave Denver CO 80210
- Dr. Adam Abraham MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045