Susanna Coiro, MD, works at Porter Adventis Hospital in Denver, Colorado. She is an expert in hospitalist medicine, treating patients exclusively at the hospital. Recently, Dr. Coiro was in Peru on a missionary trip with the Global Health Initiative. She brought her family along and together they helped care for people.
Education and Training
University of Milan
Univ Di Milano- Fac Di Med E Chirurgia- Milano- Italy 1990
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine; Licensed in Europe
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Healthone Presby-St Luke'S M C, Internal Medicine
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- Douglas Albert County Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Wanting to Help People, Different Perspectives and Being Aware of Cultural Differences in Healthcare
Hobbies / Sports
- Hiking, Fencing, Home Work
Favorite professional publications
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- Sounds Inpatient Physicians
Dr. Susanna Coiro MD's Practice location
Castle Rock, Colorado 80108Get Direction
DENVER, CO 80210Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Susanna Coiro MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Susanna Coiro MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coiro
- The Top 5 Anti-Aging Foods
Wine – Red wine is known to be very good for the body when consumed in moderation. Resveratrol, an important component of red wine, reduces the damage to blood vessels, prevents blood clots, and lowers the levels of LDL cholesterol. Studies have shown that resveratrol inhibits the growth of...
- Your Touch Can Influence Your Behavior
According to a new study an individual's sense of touch can influence the way he or she views the world. According to the researchers at Yale, Harvard, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, textures, shapes and weights can influence judgments and decisions. For example, people who are...
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- What is Causes Dry Mouth?
Dry mouth is a very common condition characterized by unusual dryness in the mouth. Along with the inconvenience that it causes, it also affects the taste of food and health of the oral cavity. The mouth becomes unusually dry when the production of saliva is inadequate. This condition is found to be...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Andrew Fedorowicz5351 South Roslyn Street Englewood Colorado 80111
- Dr. Igor Huzicka MD125 Inverness Drive East Englewood Colorado 80112
- Dr. James Robert Regan MD200 W County Line Rd Littleton CO 80129
- Dr. Karen Ratner MD7750 S Broadway Littleton CO 80122
- Dr. Eva Aagaard MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Adam Abraham MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045