Areas of expertise include surgical treatment of benign and malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands, tumors of salivary glands and lymph nodes. In addition, treatment of nasal obstruction and sinusitis, obstructive sleep apnea and snoring are areas of specific expertise. All medical and surgical conditions of ears, nose and throat, including evaluation and traetment of ENT allergies and infections as well as cancers and tumors of head and neck region are within the scope of our practice. Our office includes services of a full time licensed audiologist for evaluation and treatment of hearing loss, tinnitus and vertigo. A state of the art Cat Scan machine for imaging of sinuses, ultrasound machine for evaluation and image-guided needle biopsies as well as full gammut of endoscopic equipments are available at all times at our office.
Education and Training
UCLA School of Medicine
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1988
University of California 1988
American Board of Otolaryngology- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery in 1994
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Phi Beta Kappa at New York University
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Society membership at UCLA School of Medicine
- 2007 Los Angeles Super Doctors
- Sinusitis, Ent, Otolaryngology And More
- Hearing Loss
- Swimmer's Ear
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Outer Ear Infection
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Otolaryngology; Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, General Surgery; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Mount Sinai Medical Center 1993
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
- Ear, Nose and Throat, Thyroid and Parathyroid tumors, salivary gland and other tumors of face and neck
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, American College of Surgeons, American Thyroid Association, Phi Beta Kappa and Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Societies.
Articles and Publications
Books, Articles, and Editorials
What do you attribute your success to?
Unconditional dedication and commitment to my patients with unwavering promise to render the highest quality of medical and surgical care with the highest degree of professionalism and ethics.
Areas of research
Holistic and alternative therapeutic options applicable to common Ear, Nose and Throat disorders
Active participation in numerous charitable and philanthropic organizations by supporting noble and humanitarian causes.
Teaching and speaking
Continuing hands on teaching of medical students, residents and prospective Otolaryngologists at the office and in the operating theatres.
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Traveling, Fitness, Music, Movies, art and theatre
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- La Peer Surgical Center
Dr. Michel Babajanian M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michel Babajanian M.D. | Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michel Babajanian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Babajanian
- What Are the Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer?
Abnormal growth and division of the cells in one or both the ovaries in women is referred to as ovarian cancer. The abnormal cells of this cancer are capable of invading other organs in the body, like the fallopian tubes and the uterus. The cells may break off from the main growth region and form...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Sinusitis?
Sinusitis occurs because of the infection of the sinuses or cavities of the nasal passage, causing an inflammation and swelling of the tissue lining them. The usual cause is a virus, and the infection persists even when the upper respiratory symptoms have disappeared. Bacteria or fungi can also...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Can Laryngitis Be Accompanied by a Cough?
The inflammation of the voice box (larynx) is what is known as laryngitis. Usually, laryngitis heals in a week without the need of treatment.Laryngitis symptoms start unexpectedly and normally worsen in two to three days. The symptoms include:...
- How to Tell if You Have a Sleep Disorder
Excessive sleepiness seems to be increasing among people, according to a report by the National Sleep Foundation. In recent a poll conducted by the organization, 20% of Americans reported to have under six hours of sleep on average. This figure was just 13% in 2001. “This is basically because of...
- What to Avoid If You Have Vertigo
Vertigo is a symptom of many diseases. It is a condition where a person feels as though he or she is spinning or their surrounding is spinning. Vertigo occurs as a result of disorders in the inner ear. The causes of vertigo may be divided into peripheral and central problems.Peripheral disorders...
- Dr. Mohsen T. Moghaddam M.D.19100 Ventura Blvd Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Carl Boyer Ermshar M.D.1485 Main Street Saint Helena California 94574
- Chester F Griffiths MD, FACS11645 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90025
- Dr. Avraham Mendelsohn M.D.200 UCLA Medical Plaza Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Tony K Shum M.D.889 S. San Gabriel Blvd, San Gabriel CA 91776
- Dr. Philip Daniel Knott MD200 Medical Plaza Los Angeles CA 90095