Dr. Rodney Kalb is a Dentist practicing in Jasper, Indiana. Dr. Kalb specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Past President of the Indiana Dental Association, 2007-2009 -
- Attends Continuous Education Courses on Orthodontics -
Professional Society Memberships
- Mid-East Society of Orthodontics, American Dental Association, Indiana Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Contiuous Education
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Gardening, Fishing
Favorite professional publications
- Academy of General Dentistry Journal
Dr. Rodney R. Kalb D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rodney R. Kalb D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rodney R. Kalb D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Mrs. Angela Brooke Smith DDS101 Charles Street Loogootee IN 47553
- Dr. Kenneth R Troutman D.D.S.202 E 17th St Huntingburg IN 47542
- Dr. Michael Stephen Walker D.D.S.2007 Memorial Ave Washington IN 47501
- Dr. Alan Paul Friz DDS202 E 17th St Huntingburg IN 47542
- Dr. Philip Schwenk D.D.S.1444 Executive Blvd Jasper IN 47546
- Dr. Lesley Suzanne Kizior Other2005 St Charles St Jasper IN 47546