Dermatology practice offering a full range of Dermatology Services:
Medical- Acne, Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis, Warts and much more.......
Surgical- Mole removal, skin biopsies, Skin Cancer surgical excision, hypertrophic scars/keloids
Cosmetic- Neurotoxins (Botox, Xeomin), Dermal Fillers, Platelet Rich Plasma, Skin whitening, alopecia (hair loss) & hirsutism treatments, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, Lipotherapy and weight loss
Skin Care- We have some of the most advanced skin care products available on the market today to rejeuvenate and reverse the signs of aging skin. We currently carry the following skin care lines: Circadia, Osmosis, Image, Regenica and Bioregenerative Sciences.
Education and Training
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
College Of Osteopathic Med 1994
Board Certified in Dermatology
Laser Surgery and Family Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Dermatology, University of Central Florida -
- Teaches at Institute for Asthetic Association of Florida -
- Teacher, Empire Medical Training of Florida -
- The leading physicians of the World
- Covington who's who
- American Academy of Family Physicians Active teacher in Family medicine 2002-2005
- Massapequa General Hospital/Wyckoff Heights Medical Center (Family Medicine); Advanced Dermatology & Laser Center (Dermatology)
- Full scope of Dermatology Services including Medical, Surgical & Cosmetic Dermatology
- St. Barnabas Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- Society of Pediatric Dermatology, Central Florida Society of Dermatology, International Association of Dermatologists, Skin of Color Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, American Board of Laser Surgery, AMA, AOA
- Global Dermatology Institute, Mid Florida Dermatology Associates, University of Central Florida, Aesthetic Association of Florida, Image Skin Care, Circadia, Osmosis, Bioregenerative Sciences, Suneva Medical, Empire Medical Training
What do you attribute your success to?
His Parent's teachings and guidance, wife's continued support and The good lord's unlimited mercy & blessings.
Areas of research
Pigmentatary disorders i.e Vitiligo, hyperpigmentation/melasma
Alopecia (Hair loss)
would like to have a charity clinic honoring his late father, Dr. Mahmood A Shah.
Teaching and speaking
Dr. Shah is frequently sought to present lectures on Dermatology to various organizations locally, nationally and internationally.
Favorite Place to Vacation
- New York
Hobbies / Sports
- Swimming, Basketball, Baseball
Favorite professional publications
- Skin inc.
Ayyaz M. Shah's Practice location
Kissimmee, Florida 34741Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32819Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ayyaz M. Shah | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ayyaz M. Shah's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- Treatments for Ringworm
What is ringworm?Ringworm is a common fungal infection of the skin. It is scientifically called as tinea corporis, and belongs to the group dermatophytes. Ringworm does not involve worms, as the name suggests. Instead, its name comes from the ring-like red patches that can occur on the arms, legs,...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Heat Rash: What Is Miliaria Crystallina?
Heat rash is also known as miliaria or "prickly heat". It is a type of skin disease that mostly affects people living in hot or humid areas. It forms as a result of blockage of the sweat glands. This restricts sweat, and it is trapped inside the skin tissues where it causes inflammation.This...
- Can Eczema Flare-Up Anywhere on My Body?
Eczema is the general term of a number of skin conditions. Doctors believe that the condition is passed on genetically and results from a disorder of the immune system. This disorder results in the overreaction of the system when it encounters certain triggers in the environment.Eczema can affect...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- Nodular Melanoma Symptoms
What is nodular melanoma?Nodular melanoma is one of the five subgroups of melanoma. It usually develops in the cells of the skin that produce the pigment called melanin, which gives the skin its color. Approximately 15 percent of melanoma cases are nodular melanoma and is the most aggressive...
- Dr. Michael W Steppie MD3106 17th Street St. Cloud FL 34769
- Dr. Sima Jain M.D.4800 S Apopka Vineland Rd Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Dimitry Michael Palceski D.O.875 Outer Rd Orlando FL 32814
- Dr. Alfredo E Gonzalez M.D.201 N Lakemont Ave Winter Park FL 32792
- Dr. Ferdinand Christopher Manlio DO903 N CENTRAL AVE KISSIMMEE FL 34741
- Dr. Joseph A Shirer M.D.10000 W Colonial Dr Ocoee FL 34761