Dermatology practice offering a full range of Dermatology Services:
Medical- Acne, Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis, Warts and much more.......
Surgical- Mole removal, skin biopsies, Skin Cancer surgical excision, hypertrophic scars/keloids
Cosmetic- Neurotoxins (Botox, Xeomin), Dermal Fillers, Platelet Rich Plasma, Skin whitening, alopecia (hair loss) & hirsutism treatments, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, Lipotherapy and weight loss
Skin Care- We have some of the most advanced skin care products available on the market today to rejeuvenate and reverse the signs of aging skin. We currently carry the following skin care lines: Circadia, Osmosis, Image, Regenica and Bioregenerative Sciences.
Education and Training
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
College Of Osteopathic Med 1994
Board Certified in Dermatology
Laser Surgery and Family Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Dermatology, University of Central Florida -
- Teaches at Institute for Asthetic Association of Florida -
- Teacher, Empire Medical Training of Florida -
- The leading physicians of the World
- Covington who's who
- American Academy of Family Physicians Active teacher in Family medicine 2002-2005
- Massapequa General Hospital/Wyckoff Heights Medical Center (Family Medicine); Advanced Dermatology & Laser Center (Dermatology)
- Full scope of Dermatology Services including Medical, Surgical & Cosmetic Dermatology
- St. Barnabas Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- Society of Pediatric Dermatology, Central Florida Society of Dermatology, International Association of Dermatologists, Skin of Color Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, American Board of Laser Surgery, AMA, AOA
- Global Dermatology Institute, Mid Florida Dermatology Associates, University of Central Florida, Aesthetic Association of Florida, Image Skin Care, Circadia, Osmosis, Bioregenerative Sciences, Suneva Medical, Empire Medical Training
What do you attribute your success to?
His Parent's teachings and guidance, wife's continued support and The good lord's unlimited mercy & blessings.
Areas of research
Pigmentatary disorders i.e Vitiligo, hyperpigmentation/melasma
Alopecia (Hair loss)
would like to have a charity clinic honoring his late father, Dr. Mahmood A Shah.
Teaching and speaking
Dr. Shah is frequently sought to present lectures on Dermatology to various organizations locally, nationally and internationally.
Favorite Place to Vacation
- New York
Hobbies / Sports
- Swimming, Basketball, Baseball
Favorite professional publications
- Skin inc.
Ayyaz M. Shah Other's Practice location
Kissimmee, Florida 34741Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32819Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ayyaz M. Shah Other | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ayyaz M. Shah Other's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- Ultrasound Therapy Can Be Used to Reduce Sweat
According to a new study, excessive sweating can be reduced by using microfused ultrasound that is targeted at the sweat glands. Mark Nestor, MD, PhD, a dermatologist and voluntary associate professor of dermatology at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, says “this technique can...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Laser Hair Removal?
When it comes to keeping your skin smooth and hairless, laser hair removal might not be the first solution that comes to mind. It is known that laser hair removal requires more planning than simply shaving or using depilatories. However, maybe you have reached that point in your life where you are...
- How Is Rosacea Diagnosed?
Rosacea is a long-standing skin condition that mainly affects females in the ages between 30 to 50 years. It initially develops some redness over the face and later followed by bumps that look similarly to pimples. It commonly affects the cheeks, nose, and forehead. These symptoms are often...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Scalp Psoriasis?
Scalp psoriasis is a very common scalp condition characterized by raised, scaly patches on the scalp. This condition is found in approximately 7.5 million people in the country. In most cases, people with this condition may also have symptoms of psoriasis in other parts of the body. The scalp...
- How Contagious Are Cold Sores?
A cold sore is an infection caused by the herpes simplex virus or HSV. The type of HSV that causes cold sores is the HSV-1. It is a very common condition that affects people before their twenties. Many Americans are infected by the HSV-1 by the time they are 20 years old. Cold sores can be painful...
- Dr. Alfredo E Gonzalez M.D.201 N Lakemont Ave Winter Park FL 32792
- Dr. Sima Jain M.D.4800 S Apopka Vineland Rd Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Dimitry Michael Palceski D.O.875 Outer Rd Orlando FL 32814
- Dr. Michael W Steppie MD725 E Oak St Kissimmee FL 34744
- Dr. Sharon A Stokes M.D.3276 Greenwald Way N Kissimmee FL 34741
- Dr. Ferdinand Christopher Manlio DO9430 Turkey Lake Road Orlando FL 32819