Dr. Christopher G. Dreas D.C.
Chiropractor140 South Mill Street Nashville Illinois, 62263
Treatments include Physical Therpay, Kinesio Taping, Wellness Coaching, and Rehab
Education and Training
Logan University College of Chiropractic
Doctor of Chiropractic
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Speaks for Patient Education -
Dr. Christopher G. Dreas D.C.'s Practice location
Nashville, Illinois 62263Get Direction
EFFINGHAM, IL 62401Get Direction
Effingham, IL 62401Get Direction
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Dr. Joshua J Berger DC315 North Elm Centralia IL 62801
- Dr. Stephanie Kay Brewer D.C.211 S PERRINE AVE CENTRALIA IL 62801
- Dr. Rodney Alan Small D.C.1527 South Mill Street Nashville IL 62263
- Dr. Kurt S Williams DC315 North Elm Centralia IL 62801
- Dr. Mark E Williams DC315 North Elm Centralia IL 62801
- Dr. Judith Diane Wilson DC13169 N Dutch Ln Ashley IL 62808