Norman Goldstein, MD, FACP, works at Mount Sinai Faculty Practice Associates in New York, New York. He specializes in clinical dermatology, and is also a Professor of Dermatology. Common procedures at the practice include skin cancer checks, moles, with added expertise in tattoo removal and laser hair removal. His research led to the development of the first sunscreen, and Dr. Goldstein also served as Chief of Dermatology for the Honolulu Medical Group and Director of its Research and Education Foundation Laboratory.
Education and Training
American Board of Dermatology- Dermatology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- NYU Skin and Cancer Hospital
- Maimonides Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- New York Academy of Medicine, American Academy of Dermatology
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published; The Skin You Live In (Book)
What do you attribute your success to?
- He takes care of his patients the way he would want to be treated. He is available 24/7.
Hobbies / Sports
- Art, Photography
Favorite professional publications
- Academy of Dentistry, Archives of Dentistry
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Norman Goldstein's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Norman Goldstein | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Norman Goldstein's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of Peeling Skin
Peeling skin can be defined as unintentional loss of the outer layer of the skin. Typically, one's outermost layer of skin is automatically replaced every twenty-eight days. This skin replacement is often unnoticeable, but can be discovered when it is affected by external factors such as...
- Is Laser Hair Removal Painful?
What is laser hair removal?Are you sick of using a razor or shaving creams every time you need to go to the beach and wear a bikini or when you are wearing a skirt and want to show off your legs? How about laser hair removal treatment? Laser hair removal is a treatment option based on photo...
- Wolf Spider Bites
It can be quite scary when someone experiences a wolf spider bite. However, if someone knows what wolf spiders are and how to take care of their bite wounds, it would minimize any possible dangers or complications. If you want to know more about the wolf spider, then you have definitely come to the...
- Is Rosacea a Lifelong Skin Condition?
Yes, rosacea is one of the most common chronic skin conditions that affect nearly 16 million people in the United States alone and about 45 million worldwide. The exact cause of rosacea is not known, but there are several theories suggested by many experts regarding rosacea and its...
- How can I get Healthy Skin?
It goes without saying that the skin needs an adequate amount of nutrients to keep it healthy. Experts are of the opinion that beauty of the skin comes out from what is applied outside and what is taken inside.For a healthy diet, including lots of vegetables and fruits in the diet is good for the...
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Ingrown Hair
Ingrown hair is a condition where hair has grown back into the skin instead of out through the surface. An ingrown hair, since it irritates the skin, usually appears as a small, red bump, much like a pimple. Sometimes, it can have pus inside the follicle and look like a boil and cause you some pain...
- Dr. Jeannette Graf M.D. 88 Bayview Avenue Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Sapna Rao Palep MD 95 Chambers street New York New York 10007
- Suzanne Sirota Rozenberg 11 Irving Pl Woodmere NY 11598
- Dr. Abraham R. Freilich M.D. PC 813 Quentin Rd Brooklyn NY 11223
- Dr. Fredric Haberman D.O., 50 Market Street Saddle Brook NJ 07663
- Dr. Andrea N. Persaud M.D. 36 E 36th St New York NY 10016