Dr. Marizeli Olacio, DPM, AACFAS
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)1400 NE Miami Gardens Dr. Suite 104 North Miami Beach FL, 33179
Dr. Marizeli Olacio is a podiatrist practicing in North Miami Beach, FL. Dr. Olacio is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Olacio diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
Dr. Marizeli Olacio, DPM, AACFAS's Expert Contributions
Hi, there maybe different reasons as to why our skin is reacting this way. It is best to call and make an appointment so that we can evaluate you, as how we describe changes to our skin is subjective, and better for you to receive the quality of care you deserve. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Speaking at Mercy Hospital -
Dr. Marizeli Olacio, DPM, AACFAS's Practice location
North Miami Beach, FL 33179Get Direction
Miami, FL 33138Get Direction
- Gene Therapy to Treat Cystic Fibrosis Could Be Available by 2020
Worldwide, more than 30,000 individuals are living with cystic fibrosis (CF) and each year, around 1,000 new cases of CF are detected. Cystic fibrosis is a severe genetic condition brought about by a faulty gene known as CFTR (cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator). The gene makes a...
- What is a Hemorrhage, and What Signs Can Be Used to Identify a Brain Hemorrhage?
What is a Hemorrhage?Our body frequently undergoes several changes. While some changes could be medical illnesses themselves, some changes could be a sign of a medical illness, rather than the illness itself. Our body is like a machine comprising of various components, and sometimes these components...
- Texas Nurses Association and Their Relief Efforts for Hurricane Harvey
The Devastation of Hurricane HarveyOn a Friday evening in late August, 2017, Hurricane Harvey made contact between Port Aransas and Port O’Connor of Texas. Following this landfall, the hurricane was classified as the first Category 4 hurricane to hit United States soil since 2004. The natural...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Coping with Grief
Just hearing the word grief can evoke feelings of sadness, but is grief just “being sad”? Or is it something more complex? The word itself seems to have a stronger meaning than “sad.”According to the Mayo Clinic, for many people, including those diagnosed with a chronic illness, grief is a...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Dr. Nancy Alexis-Calixte DPM8910 Miramar Parkway, Miramar FL 33025
- Dr. Harvey Katz DPM7800 W Oakland Park Blvd Sunrise FL 33351
- Dr. Adriana Strimbu DPM404 North Federal Highway Hallandale Beach Florida 33009
- Dr. Robert J. Snyder D.P.M.7301 N University Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33321
- Zain Barnouti DPM3850 Bird Rd 103b Miami FL 33146
- Dr. Arthur Segall DPM4800 NE 20th Terr Ft. Lauderdale Florida 33308