Zidi Berger, MD, works at Women's Wellness Center in Bethesda, Maryland. She specializes in an integrative medicine approach, particularly for endocrine imbalance and reproductive endocrinology. Treating women as well as men, Dr. Berger also treats patients for anti-aging medicine. In addition to being a board certified endocrinologist, she is also a board certified naturopathic physician.
Education and Training
Univ Nac De Cuyo- Fac De Cien Med- Mendoza- Argentina 1977
School of Medicine 1977
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology- Obstetrics and Gynecology; Naturopathic Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Washington Hosp Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Santa Clara Valley Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year; Stanford Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Washington Hospital Center Program
- Washington Hospital Center
- Stanford University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- Education, Persistence
Hobbies / Sports
- Classical Music, Opera
Favorite professional publications
- Latest Advancement in Science
Dr. Zidi Berger M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Zidi Berger M.D. | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Zidi Berger M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berger
- All About Skin Abrasions
What is an abrasion?An abrasion is an open wound caused by the skin coming into contact with a rough surface, rubbing away the upper epidermal layer of the skin. The parts of the body that are more prone to abrasions are thin-skinned bony areas, such as the elbows, knees, ankles, shins, and upper...
- Protect Your Skin from the Cold Winter Air
Winter, characterized by cold winds and low humidity, is a nightmare for beautiful skin whether you have eczema, psoriasis, or seborrheic dermatitis. Ella L. Toombs, MD, a board-certified dermatologist and director of Aesthetic Dermatology of Dupont Circle, in Washington, D.C, says that it is a...
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Acne
Tea Tree OilTea tree oil is known for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with 20 to 40 drops of witch hazel, then apply it on the affected areas using cotton. Only use this remedy twice a day; if used any more than twice a day could make your skin...
- Biotin Benefits
What is biotin?Biotin is also called vitamin B7. It is a water-soluble vitamin that is one of the vitamin B complex. The vitamin B complex as we all are aware is a group of key nutrients which are very much required for the good health of the nerves, heart, metabolism and digestive system. Biotin...
- Signs and Symptoms of Jock Itch
It is treatable and definitely curable. It is a condition that primarily affects men, but it can occur in women as well. It is an uncomfortable and deeply irritating itch in your groin that refuses to go away. Caused by a fungus, it leaves a painful wavy rash in its wake. These are the signs and...
- Primary Cold Sore Infection: What Is It?
A primary cold sore infection is described as the first time that you are infected with the herpes simplex virus (HSV) that causes cold sores. The most common area affected is the mouth. The reason is that the moist inner skin is not resistant to the virus compared to the normal skin.Primary (or...
- Dr. Minhal Alhashim MD10721 Main Street Fairfax VA 22030
- Dr. Edward Stolar MD1712 I Street Northwest Washington D.C. 20006
- Margaret Sommerville5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Missale L. Mesfin MD8301 OLD COURTHOUSE RD VIENNA VA 22182
- Dima Ali1801 Robert Fulton Drive Reston Virginia 20191
- Ali Hendi5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815