Daniel Levin, MD, FACOG, works at Levin's Women's Health in North Miami, Florida. Dr. Levin and his team specialize in services for pregnant and non-pregnant women, including cosmetic procedures and wellness product sales as well. Dr. Levin gives his patients the best in holistic and specialized care. With worldly experience, Dr. Levin is certified to practice in the United States, Israel and the European Union in multiple languages.
Education and Training
University of Vienna Medical School
Univ Wien- Med Fak- Wien- Austria (- / To /) 1995
Medical Faculty, University of Vienna, Austria 1995
Universitaet Wein Medizinische Fakultaet
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Adjunct Faculty, Ross University -
- Menstrual Cramps
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Illinois
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, International Society of Cosmetogynecologists
What do you attribute your success to?
- Persistence and Care for Patients, Having the Knowledge and Education from 3 Different Continents
Hobbies / Sports
- Family Time
Mr. Daniel Levin MD, FACOG's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Mr. Daniel Levin MD, FACOG | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Daniel Levin MD, FACOG's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Levin
- Are All Medications Safe During Pregnancy?
During pregnancy, it's important to think twice before popping a pill without consulting with your doctor first. Although some pills are non-prescription medications — and are readily available and convenient — it is always better to discuss taking any type of medication or pill with your...
- Excessive Weight Gain During Pregnancy is Linked to Childhood Obesity
Researchers from Children’s Hospital in Boston and Columbia University in New York, report that women who put on a lot of weight during pregnancy are more likely to have babies having high birth weight and is linked to the risk of childhood obesity. High birth weight is associated with higher body...
- Alternative Treatments for Bacterial Vaginosis
Having both “good” and ”bad” bacteria in the vagina is healthy. Nevertheless, bacterial vaginosis can develop if there is an imbalance in the two types of bacteria. When there is an overgrowth of the “bad” bacteria, they can cause inflammation that is associated with a bad-smelling,...
- What Causes Ovarian Cysts?
Ovarian cysts are small, fluid-filled sacs that develop in or on the surface of the ovaries. Most of the cysts do not cause any harm to the person, while some may cause pain or bleed. Cysts usually resemble a small bubble with central fluid surrounded by a thin wall. Cysts may develop in women of...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Dr. James Neal Esserman M.D.7867 N KENDALL DR MIAMI FL 33156
- Svetlana Maslyak3990 Sheridan Street Hollywood FL- FLORIDA 33021
- Dr. Albert Starikov D.O.1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD STE 901 HALLANDALE BEACH FL 33009
- Dr. Camil I. Marrero M.D.140 SW 84TH AVE PLANTATION FL 33324
- Shrusan Emily Gray3990 Sheridon Street Hollywood Florida 33021
- Dr. Damaris Miranda M.D.7300 Southwest 62nd Place South Miami Florida 33143