Daniel Levin, MD, FACOG, works at Levin's Women's Health in North Miami, Florida. Dr. Levin and his team specialize in services for pregnant and non-pregnant women, including cosmetic procedures and wellness product sales as well. Dr. Levin gives his patients the best in holistic and specialized care. With worldly experience, Dr. Levin is certified to practice in the United States, Israel and the European Union in multiple languages.
Education and Training
University of Vienna Medical School
Univ Wien- Med Fak- Wien- Austria (- / To /) 1995
Medical Faculty, University of Vienna, Austria 1995
Universitaet Wein Medizinische Fakultaet
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Adjunct Faculty, Ross University -
- Menstrual Cramps
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Illinois
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, International Society of Cosmetogynecologists
What do you attribute your success to?
- Persistence and Care for Patients, Having the Knowledge and Education from 3 Different Continents
Hobbies / Sports
- Family Time
- Aventura Hospital
- Memorial and North Shore Hospitals
Mr. Daniel Levin MD, FACOG's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Mr. Daniel Levin MD, FACOG | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Daniel Levin MD, FACOG's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Levin
- What is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a medical condition characterized by an implantation and growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. It affects women of the reproductive age, usually between 25-years-old and 40-years-old. Endometriosis is never diagnosed in girls before puberty and it tends to resolve...
- Is Cervical Cancer a Preventable Disease?
Cervical cancer is probably one of the most common forms of cancer in young women. Cervical cancer is the cancer of the cervix, which connects the uterus and the vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while the ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases...
- Weight Loss Surgery Can Motivate an Entire Household to Get Fit
According to a new study published in. Archives of Surgery, family members of people who had weight loss surgery adopted healthier lifestyle and eating habits. All the members in the family were active for over a year after the surgery, and overweight members in the family lost an average of 8...
- The Benefits and Risks of an IUD
What is an intrauterine device or IUD?An intrauterine device or IUD is a tiny, T-shaped birth control device. It is basically a plastic device, which is wrapped in copper. It also contains certain hormones. An IUD is inserted into the uterus by a doctor. There is a plastic string tied to the end of...
- Nausea During Pregnancy: What Causes Nausea and How to Treat it
Nausea is that weird and unpleasant sensation in your stomach which makes you want to throw up or vomit. It is generally a feeling associated with the upper abdominal region. Nausea is also known as qual and is a feeling that can be triggered due to a number of reasons including the side effects of...
- The Difference Between Gastric Bypass Surgery and Gastric Sleeve
Weight loss surgeries, which are also collectively referred to as bariatric surgery are done when dietary and exercise treatment plans fail to work. More often, patients undergo this kind of surgery if their health is at risk due to their heavy weight. A bariatric operation can be done to obese...
- Dr. Gardy D. Marcelin M.D.200 Nw 7th Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33311
- Dr. James Neal Esserman M.D.8950 SW 74th Ct Kendall Florida 33156
- Svetlana Maslyak3990 Sheridan Street Hollywood FL- FLORIDA 33021
- Dr. Albert Starikov D.O.1108 Kane Concourse Bay Harbor Islands Florida 33154
- Dr. Camil I. Marrero M.D.140 Southwest 84th Avenue Plantation Florida 33324
- Shrusan Emily Gray3990 Sheridon Street Hollywood Florida 33021