Cynthia M. Bush, MD, works at a private practice in Gainsville, Florida. She is well known for never refusing to see a patient despite their budget, and never receiving any negative press from patients. She continues to practice everyday, and has worked in multiple specialties including dermatology and orthopedics before settling on family and internal medicine. Previously to opening her practice, she worked as a surgical assistant, a concierge doctor, and a respiratory therapist. She remains certified in Botox, microdermabrasion, and other dermatological procedures.
Education and Training
Areas of expertise and specialization
- University of Florida
Professional Society Memberships
- Florida Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Medical Articles on Sleep Apnea
What do you attribute your success to?
- Compassion, Excellence, Never Receiving a Complaint in all her Years of Practice
- Supports Battered Women's Shelter in Gainsville for Many Years
Hobbies / Sports
- Classic Piano, Travel, Photography
Favorite professional publications
- Annals of Internal Medicine, Journal of Family Medicine
Cynthia Bush's Practice location
Gainsville, Florida 32608Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Cynthia Bush | Family Practitioner | Obesity Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Cynthia Bush's reviewsWrite Review
- IP 466 White Pill
IntroductionThe IP 466 pill is a capsule-shaped white pill, which has been identified to contain ibuprofen in the strength of 800 mg. This medicine is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The pill is 19 mm in size and is made available either over-the-counter or through prescription. Doctors usually...
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- Vitamin D Deficiency Signs and Symptoms
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is an important element to building strong and healthy bones as well as good overall health. It is also a vital nutrient that makes sure that the brain, lungs, heart, and muscles function well.Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. The body can make its own vitamin D when...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- Dr. Kim Marie Davidson M.D.4707 Nw 53rd Ave Gainesville FL 32653
- Dr. Elvira Silveria Mercado M.D.625 Sw 4th Ave Gainesville FL 32601
- Dr. Michael J Mctiernan MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Deena O'toole M.D.3780 Nw 83rd St Gainesville FL 32606
- Mrs. Jennifer M Sidman M.D.4750 Sw 91st Drive Gainesville FL 32608
- Dr. Louis Kuritzky MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610