Javier F. Vilasuso, MD, maintains a position at Anesthesia Pain Consultants, located in Tamarac, Florida. Dr. Vilasuso has experience in anesthesiology and pain management with extensive training in treating both benign and malignant pain syndromes. Highly active in the field, Dr. Vilasuso is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiology; as well as contributed to numerous conferences and case studies with regard to techniques used in the treatment of chronic pain patients. Dr. Vilasuso also does work at Doctors Hospital in Coral Gables, Florida; overseeing all of the hospitals pain consults.
Education and Training
University of Miami School of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Graduated Cum Laude from the University of Miami, 2000
- University of South Florida (Anesthesiology)
- University of South Florida (Surgery)
- University of South Florida (Pain Medicine)
What do you attribute your success to?
- His years of training in residency and fellowship. Working with his father and learning from him, treating patients as a whole using interventional, and minimally invasive and behavioral management to optimize patient care. He uses techniques that are used throughout the world, and have shown to be highly effective. He cares for his patients and many doctors.
Hobbies / Sports
- Artist, Painting, Playing Piano for 20 Years
Favorite professional publications
- Pain Physicians, Regional Anesthesiology
Dr. Javier F. Vilasuso MD's Practice location
Tamarac, Florida 33321Get Direction
Miami, FL 33133Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Javier F. Vilasuso MD | Pain Management Specialist | Pain Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Javier F. Vilasuso MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vilasuso
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Understanding the Mind of a Dementia Patient
There are those who are trying to understand just what can be offered in the latest for care relating to dementia patients and those who are suffering from serious issues with memory related problems. While it can seem like there is no hope, new research is being looked at each and every single day....
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Kush Harshavardhan Tripathi M.D.4515 WILES RD STE 201 COCONUT CREEK FL 33073
- Dr. Neel Amin M.D.1164 E Oakland Park Blvd Oakland Park FL 33334
- Waleed Sayedahmad9414 Satinleaf Place Parkland Florida 33076
- Salomon Imiak1613 North Harrison Parkway Sunrise Florida 33323
- Dr. Michael Brian Black MD1613 HARRISON PKWY SUNRISE FL 33323
- Dr. Vania Fernandez MD3702 Washington St Hollywood FL 33021