Dr. Kalaki Clarke is a Board Certified Family Physician who practices in Los Angeles, California.
Dr. Clarke provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and diseases.
Education and Training
Creighton University MD 2005
American Board of Family Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Active Member of Church Disseminating Medical Information to the Community -
- UCLA Medical Center ( 2006)
- UC Irvine / US Davis (2019)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Association of Black Women Physicians, Society of Healthcare Professionals with Disabilities
What do you attribute your success to?
- Passion for what she doesEmpathy that stems from her own personal experiences and struggles
Dr. Kalaki M. Clarke, MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90014Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kalaki M. Clarke, MD | Family Practitioner | Adult Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kalaki M. Clarke, MD's reviewsWrite Review
- SeroVital-hgh: Side Effects, Dosage, Reviews, and Benefits
What is HGH?We usually seek ways to look and feel young, especially when we notice those wrinkles on our face. For this reason, the use of human growth hormone (HGH) is gaining popularity. HGH is a hormone, which is produced by the pituitary gland and helps in the normal growth of children and...
- What Doctor Should I Call if I Have Mononucleosis?
Signs and SymptomsOne should call a doctor when he or she is sick and notices the following signs and symptoms:...
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- Does AZO Work for UTIs?
What is AZO?AZO is an analgesic that relieves urinary discomfort caused by a urinary tract infection or catheter use. It is a brand name for phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It eases the pain in the urinary tract by soothing the mucous membranes. However, its exact mechanism remains unknown.The active...
- Can Certain Diets Alleviate the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
There have been speculations about the positive effects of diet on alleviating the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. Although doctors and researchers have yet to come up with sufficient evidence to prove the validity of this claim. However, a well-balanced diet is nonetheless essential to MS sufferers...
- Pneumonia in an Immunocompromised Patient
Pneumonia as a disease was once dreaded, since most of the cases would turn out to be fatal. This was many years ago, and with medical advances, times have changed. However, in some severe cases of pneumonia, especially in people with weakened immune systems, the disease can still be fatal. If the...
- Dr. Scott M. Gregor D.O.1131 WILSHIRE BLVD STE 300 SANTA MONICA CA 90401
- Dr. Ludlow Creary MD1731 E 120th St Los Angeles California 90059
- Dr. Ann I. Ryan MD1304 15th St Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Kedy Ying Jao D.O.12675 La Mirada Blvd La Mirada California 90638
- Dr. Yelena Badalova MD12340 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles California 90025
- Mr. Mark David Schneider D.O.10800 Paramount Blvd Downey CA 90241