Dr. Kalaki Clarke is a Board Certified Family Physician who practices in Los Angeles, California.
Dr. Clarke provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and diseases.
Dr. Kalaki M. Clarke, MD's Videos
Education and Training
Creighton University MD 2005
American Board of Family Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Active Member of Church Disseminating Medical Information to the Community -
- UC Irvine / US Davis (2019)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Association of Black Women Physicians, Society of Healthcare Professionals with Disabilities
What do you attribute your success to?
- Passion for what she doesEmpathy that stems from her own personal experiences and struggles
Dr. Kalaki M. Clarke, MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90014Get Direction
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): Nutrition, Source and Health Benefits
Vitamin B2 is also called as Riboflavin. This is one of the important vitamins which is known to act as an antioxidant within the body, boost the energy levels in the body, maintain healthy blood cells for smooth functioning of the body, prevent damage of free radicals, protect and promote healthy...
- Bulimia Nervosa: Get the Facts
Bulimia nervosa, commonly called as bulimia, is a serious eating disorder that can have potentially harmful effects. People with bulimia nervosa secretly eat and then purge through an unhealthy way, so they won't put on extra weight.This condition is characterized by repeated episodes of binge...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- New Lung Cell Type Discovered May Be a Key to Efforts to Cure CF
After years and years of studying the CFTR (cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator) gene and progress in the treatment of cystic fibrosis, researchers still have not been able to find a cure for the disease. But now, based on the findings of two independent studies, they are moving one...
- Are At-Home Hair Removal Kits Effective?
With most spas and salons offering waxing services, hair removal is one of the biggest industries today. But, though the industry is constantly growing, patrons are still conscious of their own privacy and believe that it should be done at home. To accommodate this, cosmetic companies have launched...
- Can I Drive Home After My Colonoscopy?
Many people have been wondering whether it’s possible to drive home after a colonoscopy. A colonoscopy is used by a doctor or relevant specialist to test the colon for any complications. The colon is the last organ in the abdomen that comes immediately after the small intestine. It’s also...
- Dr. Scott M. Gregor D.O.1131 WILSHIRE BLVD STE 300 SANTA MONICA CA 90401
- Dr. Ludlow Creary MD1731 E 120th St Los Angeles California 90059
- Dr. Ann I. Ryan MD1304 15th St Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Kedy Ying Jao D.O.12675 La Mirada Blvd La Mirada California 90638
- Mr. Mark David Schneider D.O.10800 Paramount Blvd Downey CA 90241
- Dr. Vigen V. Abovian M.D.435 Arden Ave Glendale CA 91203