Dr. Carmen Bogdan is an internist practicing in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Dr. Bogdan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Bogdan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Carmen V. Bogdan MD's Videos
Education and Training
Institute of Medicine and Pharmacy School of Medicine
Carol Davila University of Medicine & Pharmacy 1985
Inst Of Medicine
Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila 1985
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Conducts Residency Programs at Local Hospital -
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
Professional Society Memberships
- Oakland Medical Society, American Medical Association, Michigan Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, Extensive Training, In and Out Patient Experience
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Swimming
Dr. Carmen V. Bogdan MD's Practice location
Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326Get Direction
Dr. Carmen V. Bogdan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bogdan
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is the name given to a broad spectrum of non-specific symptoms, including fatigue, nervousness, anxiety, and digestive problems. The condition is not a medical diagnosis and the term is not medically accepted. In general, it refers to the theory that these symptoms are caused by poor...
- The Best Foods to Eat to Develop Sculpted Muscles
Longing to have sculpted muscles? The most ideal combination for having those sculpted muscles is based on adequate calories, fluids, proteins, and strength training. Having the right kind of energy-rich foods are very essential for developing the most enviable muscles.According to the American...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Is Walking an Effective Workout?
Walking has many conveniences. As a simple form of exercise, walking doesn't require any expensive equipment or special routine. It offers a number of health benefits, including weight loss, lowering of cholesterol, reducing the risk of diseases, and it improves circulation in the body.Many experts...
- How Should I Choose a Shampoo?
It is normal to be confused about what to believe and what to buy when it comes to the different types of shampoos and conditioners that you see on market shelf. Some products claim to give you shiny hair, while others claim to help you achieve wavy and bouncy hair. There are hundreds of products...
- Dr. Oronde L. White MD29556 Southfield Road Southfield Michigan 48076
- Dr. Syed Tasleem M.D.3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Dr. Greg S. Naman MD26454 Woodward Ave Royal Oak MI 48067
- Arthur Irving Bouier27207 Lasher Rd. Suite 250 Southfield Michigan Mi 48034
- Laina Feinstein29829 Telegraph Road Southfield Michigan 48034
- Dr. Ali M. Shukr M.D.7319 Oakman Blvd Dearborn Michigan 48126