Kristin Shaneyfelt, DO, works for Connecticut Multispecialty Group in Hartford, Connecticut. She specializes in high risk obstetrics and laparoscopic surgery, and is credited as the first physician to perform a single incision laparoscopic hysterectomy at Hartford Hospital. Dr. Shaneyfelt also practices at UConn as a clinical associate professor.
Education and Training
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine - Do DO
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicin--Erie 2004
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine 2004
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Associate Professor, UConn -
- University of Connecticut Program A
- University of Connecticut
- University of Connecticut
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Staying Involved and Care for her Patients, Staying up to Date
Hobbies / Sports
- Triathalon, Scuba, Diving
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Dr. Kristin Shaneyfelt DO's Practice location
Hartford, Connecticut 06109Get Direction
WAILUKU, HI 96793Get Direction
Hartford, CT 06106Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kristin Shaneyfelt DO | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kristin Shaneyfelt DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Fat Injections Can Hinder Mammograms
Injecting fat from other parts of the body to augment breasts is becoming more popular than the traditional methods used for breast enlargement procedures. Studies have indicated that the injection of fat in the breast tissue can hinder mammograms.Two major studies published in the journal, Plastic...
- How to Treat Vaginal Yeast Infections Naturally
Suffering from severe vaginal itching? Does it burn when you urinate? Have you noticed unusual redness around your vagina? Do you suffer from thick, clumpy vaginal discharge? Does it hurt during sexual intercourse? If you answered to all of these in the affirmative, chances are you have what is...
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- What is a Cervical Ablation?
Cervical ablation is a procedure that involves the removal of the cervix’s exterior layers. The procedure is carried out when cervical cancer is noticed or suspected. If unusual cells are detected on the cervix’s surface during a pap smear, cervical ablation is used to establish if the abnormal...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.270 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06032
- Dr. Rayme L. Shore M.D.675 South Main St Cheshire CT 06410
- Dr. Eva Marie Carignan MD345 N MAIN ST WEST HARTFORD CT 06117
- John B. Monaco1015 Main Street South Glastonbury Connecticut 06073
- Dr. Ewa M. Jacunski MD345 N MAIN ST WEST HARTFORD CT 06117
- Dr. Jay Bolnick MD263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06030