V. Helena Vadi-Latiff
Anesthesiologist1140 Wind Ridge Drive El Paso Texas, 79912
V. Helena Vadi-Latiff, MD, PhD, works at El Paso Day Surgery Center in El Paso, Texas. The Center is a multi-specialty ambulatory center, and Dr. Vadi-Latiff specializes in pediatric anesthesiology. The facility is paperless and wireless and also serves Spanish speaking patients.
Education and Training
University of Miami
American Board of Anesthesiology- Anesthesiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- St. Joseph's Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Society of Anesthesiology, American Society of Ambulatory Surgery, Society for Pediatric Anesthesia, El Paso County Medical Society, Texas Society of Anesthesiology
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- Striving for Perfection- All things are a learning process.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
V. Helena Vadi-Latiff's Practice location
- Fiber for Health
It is a well known fact that fiber is very important for health, but many people do not know whether they are getting enough fiber in their diet. The truth is most of us don’t. In America, an average adult eats only 15 grams of dietary fiber in a day.Women should get 25 grams of dietary fiber...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Chaoying He MD2930 N STANTON ST EL PASO TX 79902
- Dr. Steven C Lin MD4815 Alameda Ave El Paso TX 79905
- Dr. John Oruyopita Dimowo M.D.11930 VISTA DEL SOL DR EL PASO TX 79936
- Dr. Pablo Miguel Moujan M.D.4800 Alberta Ave El Paso TX 79905
- Dr. Quazi Haque M.D.4800 Alberta Ave El Paso TX 79905
- Dr. Kendrick Wade Thomas M.D.7878 GATEWAY BLVD E STE 402 EL PASO TX 79915