Anthony M. Garofalo, DDS, maintains his own private practice based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Dr. Garofalo is a well-versed dentist with nearly 10 years of experience in the field. Dr. Garofalo offers a wide variety of dental services to his patients including crowns, bridges, teeth cleanings, and an array of cosmetic procedures like veneers. Aside from tending to his patients at the practice, Dr. Garofalo has been an assistant clinical professor of aesthetic dentistry at the prestigious New York University for the past few years.
Education and Training
New York University
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Aesthetic Dentistry at New York University, 3 Years -
What do you attribute your success to?
- Focusing on the patient. Also his dad, who was a dentist for 45 years and his mentor.
Hobbies / Sports
- Foodie, Cooking, Photography
Favorite professional publications
- Dental Town
Dr. Anthony Garofalo DDS's Practice location
Charlotte, North Carolina 28209 Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28210 Get Direction
Rockville Centre, NY 11570 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Anthony Garofalo DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Anthony Garofalo DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Garofalo
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Frank Avason DMD MS PA 7476 Waterside Loop Rd Denver NC 28037
- Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS 8810 Blakeney Professional Dr Charlotte North Carolina 28277
- Dr. Stacey Alston Other 3211 Eastway Dr Charlotte NC 28205
- Richard Dunning 2924 East Franklin Blvd Gastonia NC 28056
- Dr. Cedrick Brown McDonald DDS 9787 Charlotte Highway Indian Land South Carolina 29707
- Dr. Joseph C. Duncan DDS 215 Gilead Rd Huntersville NC 28078