Dr. Pengxin Lin is a pediatrician practicing in ROCKVILLE, MD. Dr. Lin is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lin diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lin can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Lanzhou Med Coll- Lanzhou- Gansu- China 1983
Lanzhou Medical College 1971
Gansu College of Traditional Chinese Medicine 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Allergic Reaction
- Head Lice
- Stomach Flu
- Strep Throat
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Pediatrics
- Albany Medical Center
- Albany Medical Center Program
Dr. Pengxin Lin M.D.'s Practice location
ROCKVILLE, MD 20852Get Direction
Dr. Pengxin Lin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- Dr. Francis M. Palumbo M.D.4900 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20016
- Sawsan Attia Talib5791 Winston Court Alexandria Virginia 22311
- Bahman Shahin8294 A Old Courthouse Road Vienna Virginia 22182
- Dr. Kadan C. Sau M.D.2415 Musgrove Road Silver Spring Maryland 20904
- Ildiko V. Kunos3800 Resevoir Road Northwest Washington DC 20007
- Chinyere Dike6104 Old Branch Avenue Temple Hills Maryland 20748