Linda M. Hippler, DDS, works at Hippler Family Dentistry in Lakewood, Ohio. She practices all forms of general dentistry, along with her father and grandfather, as a third generation dentist. A top dentist in the Cleveland area, Dr. Hippler is also a participant with the Give Kids a Smile program, helping those who cannot afford dental care in remote areas.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top Dentist in Cleveland
Professional Society Memberships
- Cleveland Dental Society, Ohio Dental Association, American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Passion for Dentistry
- Give Kids a Smile Program
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Reading
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Dental Association
Dr. Linda M. Hippler DDS's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Linda M. Hippler DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Linda M. Hippler DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hippler
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Zachary L. Rodriguez36050 -T Detroit Road Avon OH 44011
- Dr. John C. Oswald D.D.S.5885 State Road Parma Ohio 44134
- Dr. Walid R Thabet DDS3370 w 117th street Cleveland Oh 44111
- Dr. Valdis Berzins DMD6688 Ridge Rd Parma OH 44129
- Dr. Nancy J. Arndt D.D.S.6449 Wilson Mills Rd Mayfield OH 44143
- Dr. Michael R Stein DDS5851 Pearl Rd Cleveland OH 44130