Jose Villalobosnarv, DDS, maintains his own dental practice, Manhattan Dental Inc., located in Miami, Florida. Dr. Villalobosnarv is a well-versed dentist with specific clinical interest in reconstructive surgery. Nearly 40 years of experience, and Dr. Villalobosnarv has had a successful career due to his passion and motivation to put a smile back on his patient's faces. Aside from serving his practice, Dr. Villalbosnarv is an affiliate physician at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Jackson Memorial Medical Center was once again named the No. 1 hospital in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale metro area by U.S. News & World Report, which also named UM/Jackson among the nation?s elite with six high-performing programs.
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association
Articles and Publications
- Thesis Research on Child Dental Care was Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- Helping people, motivating others, making someone smile and to be at peace. Also having an office that is a happy and peaceful place.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Jose Villalobosnarv's Practice location
Miami, Florida 33162 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Jose Villalobosnarv | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jose Villalobosnarv's reviewsWrite Review
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Dr. Saili Ruiz DMD 8221 W Flagler St Miami FL 33144
- Dr. Ravi Ramjit D.D.S 8100 SW 81st Dr Miami Florida 33143
- Dr. Oscar G. Cascante D.M.D. 8501 Southwest 124th Avenue Miami Florida 33183
- Filiberto J. Herdocia 7380 SW 40th Street Miami FL 33155
- Prof. Darren B. Snow DDS 3856 Sheridan Street Hollywood Florida 33021
- Dr. Heidi R Finkelstein D.M.D 333 N.W. 70th Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33317