Jose Villalobosnarv, DDS, maintains his own dental practice, Manhattan Dental Inc., located in Miami, Florida. Dr. Villalobosnarv is a well-versed dentist with specific clinical interest in reconstructive surgery. Nearly 40 years of experience, and Dr. Villalobosnarv has had a successful career due to his passion and motivation to put a smile back on his patient's faces. Aside from serving his practice, Dr. Villalbosnarv is an affiliate physician at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Jackson Memorial Medical Center was once again named the No. 1 hospital in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale metro area by U.S. News & World Report, which also named UM/Jackson among the nation?s elite with six high-performing programs.
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association
Articles and Publications
- Thesis Research on Child Dental Care was Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- Helping people, motivating others, making someone smile and to be at peace. Also having an office that is a happy and peaceful place.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Jose Villalobosnarv's Practice location
Miami, FL 33162 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Jose Villalobosnarv | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jose Villalobosnarv's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Dr. Saili Ruiz DMD 8221 W Flagler St Miami FL 33144
- Dr. Jeremy Gerber D.M.D. 1332 Southeast 17th Street Fort Lauderdale Florida 33316
- Dr. Ravi Ramjit D.D.S 8100 Sw 81 Drive Miami FL 33143
- Antonio V. Narvaez 68 Ne 167th St Miami FL 33162
- Miss Vicky Rodriguez D.D.S. 177 Southwest 42nd Avenue Coral Gables Florida 33134
- Dr. Oscar G. Cascante D.M.D. 8501 Sw 124th Ave Miami FL 33183