Education and Training
Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
Adrian Cohen's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaches at Spaulding University -
- Affiliate of Harvard University -
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Center
Adrian Cohen's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Adrian Cohen | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Adrian Cohen's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Samuel Cirone 294 Main St Toronto Ontario M4C 4X5
- Dmitri Sokolov 7800 Woodbine Avenue Markham Ontario L3R 2N7
- Douglas M. Ball 32 Dawson Crescent Brampton Ontario L6V 3M5
- Milly Rom 7077 Bathurst Street Thornhill Ontario L4J 2J6
- Albert Huang 955 Queen St W - Unit 111 Toronto Ontario m6j3x5
- Thien Dang-Tan 1089 Kingston Road Toronto Ontario M1N 4E4