Dr. Timothy Bradley is a pediatrician practicing in MANCHESTER, NH. Dr. Bradley is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bradley diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bradley can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Medicine 2007
Dr. Timothy P Bradley M.D.'s Practice location
MANCHESTER, NH 03103Get Direction
Dr. Timothy P Bradley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bradley
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Dr. Alexandra L Deblasio bonesho MD212 Calef Highway Epping NH 03042
- Dr. William R Storo M.D.253 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. Nathan W Faulkner MD248 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. Matthew J Hajduk MD18 Orchard View Dr Londonderry NH 03053
- Dr. Gus G. Emmick MD11 Kimball Dr Hooksett NH 03106
- Dr. Helen G Poremba MD58 Hawthorne Dr Bedford NH 03110