Scott W. Brown, DDS, maintains a position within Comfort Care Dental Group located in Las Vegas, Nevada. A strong advocate for continued education, Dr. Brown has been attending numerous continued education courses since graduation in 1982 in endodontics, cosmetic dentistry, complete and partial dentures, implants, crowns, and bridges. With over 30 years of practicing dentistry, Dr. Brown is well-versed in the field and currently participates in local public lectures. In the past, Dr. Brown sat on the committee for water flouridation in the state of Nevada; water flouridation being the controlled addition of fluoride to a public water supply to reduce tooth decay.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University
Loma Linda University School of Dentistry DDS 1982
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Was on the Committee for Water Fluoridation in Nevada -
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:invisalign
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Sedation:oral Sedation
- Sedation:local Anesthesia
- Dentures & Partial Dentures
- Endodontics (root Canal Treatments)
- Crown And Bridge
- Veneers / Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implant Crowns And Dentures
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, Nevada Dental Association, American Dental Association, Southern Nevada Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Connecting with his patients, his training and background, and providing full spectrum of dental services.
Hobbies / Sports
- Fishing, Speaking to Groups About Person Development
Dr. Scott W. Brown D.D.S.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, Nevada 89101Get Direction
Las Vegas, NV 89101Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Scott W. Brown D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Scott W. Brown D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Dr. George Harouni D.D.S.731 Mall Ring Cir Henderson NV 89014
- Dr. Mehrdad Mostafaeipour D.D.S.6392 SPRING MOUNTAIN RD LAS VEGAS NV 89146
- Marielaina Perrone DDS2551 N. Green Valley Pkwy. Henderson NV 89014
- Dr. Darrell Spilsbury D.D.S., M.S.731 Mall Ring Cir Henderson NV 89014
- James John White1140 North Town Center Drive Las Vegas Nevada 89144
- Franklin T. Nguyen DMD1518 Sierra Vista Drive Bullhead City Arizona 86442