Dr. Scott W. Brown D.D.S.
Dentist803 South 7th Street Las Vegas Nevada, 89101
Scott W. Brown, DDS, maintains a position within Comfort Care Dental Group located in Las Vegas, Nevada. A strong advocate for continued education, Dr. Brown has been attending numerous continued education courses since graduation in 1982 in endodontics, cosmetic dentistry, complete and partial dentures, implants, crowns, and bridges. With over 30 years of practicing dentistry, Dr. Brown is well-versed in the field and currently participates in local public lectures. In the past, Dr. Brown sat on the committee for water flouridation in the state of Nevada; water flouridation being the controlled addition of fluoride to a public water supply to reduce tooth decay.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University
Loma Linda University School of Dentistry DDS 1982
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Was on the Committee for Water Fluoridation in Nevada -
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:invisalign
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Sedation:oral Sedation
- Sedation:local Anesthesia
- Dentures & Partial Dentures
- Endodontics (root Canal Treatments)
- Crown And Bridge
- Veneers / Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implant Crowns And Dentures
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, Nevada Dental Association, American Dental Association, Southern Nevada Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Connecting with his patients, his training and background, and providing full spectrum of dental services.
Hobbies / Sports
- Fishing, Speaking to Groups About Person Development
Dr. Scott W. Brown D.D.S.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89101Get Direction
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Dr. Mehrdad Mostafaeipour D.D.S.6392 SPRING MOUNTAIN RD LAS VEGAS NV 89146
- Marielaina Perrone DDS2551 N. Green Valley Pkwy. Henderson NV 89014
- Dr. Ben Yaghmai D.D.S8420 W Lake Mead Blvd Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Darrell Spilsbury D.D.S., M.S.731 Mall Ring Cir Henderson NV 89014
- James John White1140 North Town Center Drive Las Vegas Nevada 89144
- Dr. Suzan Fu DDS1958 Village Center Circle Las Vegas NV 89134