Scott W. Brown, DDS, maintains a position within Comfort Care Dental Group located in Las Vegas, Nevada. A strong advocate for continued education, Dr. Brown has been attending numerous continued education courses since graduation in 1982 in endodontics, cosmetic dentistry, complete and partial dentures, implants, crowns, and bridges. With over 30 years of practicing dentistry, Dr. Brown is well-versed in the field and currently participates in local public lectures. In the past, Dr. Brown sat on the committee for water flouridation in the state of Nevada; water flouridation being the controlled addition of fluoride to a public water supply to reduce tooth decay.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University
Loma Linda University School of Dentistry DDS 1982
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Was on the Committee for Water Fluoridation in Nevada -
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:invisalign
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Sedation:oral Sedation
- Sedation:local Anesthesia
- Dentures & Partial Dentures
- Endodontics (root Canal Treatments)
- Crown And Bridge
- Veneers / Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implant Crowns And Dentures
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, Nevada Dental Association, American Dental Association, Southern Nevada Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Connecting with his patients, his training and background, and providing full spectrum of dental services.
Hobbies / Sports
- Fishing, Speaking to Groups About Person Development
Dr. Scott W. Brown D.D.S.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, Nevada 89101Get Direction
Las Vegas, NV 89101Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Scott W. Brown D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Scott W. Brown D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Dr. Mehrdad Mostafaeipour D.D.S.6392 SPRING MOUNTAIN RD LAS VEGAS NV 89146
- Dr. George Harouni D.D.S.731 Mall Ring Cir. Henderson NV 89014
- Marielaina Perrone DDS2551 N. Green Valley Pkwy. Henderson NV 89014
- Dr. Ben Yaghmai D.D.S8420 W Lake Mead Blvd Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Darrell Spilsbury D.D.S., M.S.731 Mall Ring Cir Henderson NV 89014
- James John White1140 North Town Center Drive Las Vegas Nevada 89144