Antonio Narvaez, DDS, maintains a position within Manhattan Dental Inc., based out of North Miami Beach, Florida. Dr. Narvaez is an experience dentist with over 35 years practicing in the field. With extensive knowledge in general dentistry, Dr. Narvaez has specific clinical interest in cosmetic dentistry or improving peoples' smiles through procedures including veneers, gum grafts, or crowns. Dr. Narvaez is a global dentist; he travels to India to speak on the field. To remain current in the ever-changing field of dentistry, Dr. Narvaez is a member of the American Dental Association; an advocate for continued education.
Education and Training
University of Mexico
Antonio V. Narvaez's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- International Public Speaking in India -
- University of Miami
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association
Articles and Publications
- Published a Research Based Thesis in Mexico
What do you attribute your success to?
- Honesty and Sincerity with Patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Painting, Relaxing, Sculpting
Antonio V. Narvaez's Practice location
North Miami Beach, Florida 33162 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Antonio V. Narvaez | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Antonio V. Narvaez's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Dr. Saili Ruiz DMD 8221 W Flagler St Miami FL 33144
- Dr. Ravi Ramjit D.D.S 8100 SW 81st Dr Miami Florida 33143
- Dr. Oscar G. Cascante D.M.D. 8501 Southwest 124th Avenue Miami Florida 33183
- Filiberto J. Herdocia 7380 SW 40th Street Miami FL 33155
- Prof. Darren B. Snow DDS 3856 Sheridan Street Hollywood Florida 33021
- Dr. Heidi R Finkelstein D.M.D 333 N.W. 70th Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33317