Kathy Lou Reynolds, MD, FAAP, maintains a position within the Cottage Children's Hospital based out of the state of California. The Hospital was recognized as a regional referral center for the medical needs of infants, toddlers, and children in the Tri-counties and throughout Central California, and has earned a reputation for excellence. Dr. Reynolds has the distinct title of Fellow of the esteemed American Academy of Pediatrics as well as double board certification from the American Board of Pediatrics and the American Board of Internal Medicine for all of her outstanding achievements in the field. Active in pediatrics, Dr. Reynolds has authored two books, speaks all around the globe on pediatric medicine, and is an attending physician to an array of local medical faciltities.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1978
American Board of Pediatrics- Pediatrics
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National, and International Public Speaking -
- The Hosp-Sick Children, Pediatrics
- University of Toronto, Stanford Hospital
- University of San Francisco
Articles and Publications
- Has 2 Books Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- Passion for Children, Making a Difference in Patients' Lives, Education, Technology
Hobbies / Sports
- Long Distance Biker, Family, Friends, Traveling, Grandchildren
Dr. Kathy L Reynolds MD's Practice location
Santa Barbara, California 93105Get Direction
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57105Get Direction
Dr. Kathy L Reynolds MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Dr. Sabrina Underwood Carter MD1919 State St Santa Barbara CA 93101
- Dr. Daniel R Brennan M.D.215 Pesetas Ln Santa Barbara CA 93110
- Dr. John Gregory Gaitan M.D.51 HITCHCOCK WAY SANTA BARBARA CA 93105
- Dr. Miriam F. Parsa M.D.5333 HOLLISTER AVE GOLETA CA 93111
- Dr. Farooq Jameel Husayn M.D.215 Pesetas Ln Santa Barbara CA 93110
- Dr. Karen J Johnson M.D.215 Pesetas Ln Santa Barbara CA 93110