Dr. Amish D. Pandya DMD
Dentist9335 Calumet Avenue. Suite A Munster Indiana, 46321
Amish D. Pandya, DMD, works at Eastman Dental Inc. in Munster, Indiana. He specializes in oral surgery, endodontics, and general dentistry. For over 12 years, Dr. Pandya has been serving the dental needs of his patients and moved to the Northwest Iniana area in 2010
Education and Training
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Periodontics:diode Laser Soft Tissue Treatment
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Endodontics:root Canal Therapy
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Oral Surgery:impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Oral Surgery:non-impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Sedation:oral Sedation
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Indiana Dental Association, Chicago Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Dental Town
Dr. Amish D. Pandya DMD's Practice location
Munster, Indiana 46321Get Direction
MUNSTER, IN 46321Get Direction
Akron, OH 44302Get Direction
Dr. Amish D. Pandya DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pandya
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. George E. Barsa Other14430 JOHN HUMPHREY DR ORLAND PARK IL 60462
- Lauren Metzger1021 W 5th Ave Gary IN 46402
- Dr. Lisa Pina-Awosika DDS6515 Central Ave Portage IN 46368
- Dr. Louis Rutland DDS7939 S Cottage Grove Ave Chicago IL 60619
- Dr. William Cullen Kirkling D.D.S.1411 E 53RD ST CHICAGO IL 60615
- Dr. Vasyl Michael Baranovsky D.D.S.10033 S ROBERTS RD PALOS HILLS IL 60465