Rodica S. Brisan, MD, works at Vine Street Clinical Associates in Springfield, Illinois. She specializes in the treatment of mental diseases and disorders, along with family practice training. Educated at Harvard's South Shore Psychiatry Forum, Dr. Brisan also teaches residents at Springfield University's School of Medicine.
Education and Training
Medical University of Romania
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Psychiatry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaches Residents at STU School of Medicine -
- Patient's Choice Award, 2008, 2010
- Romania (Family Practice)
- Romania (Internal Medicine)
- Harvard South Shore Psychiatry Forum
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychiatric Association, American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Passion and Love for Patients
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- American Journal of Psychiatry
- Memorial Medical Center
Rodica S. Brisan's Practice location
Springfield, Illinois 62711Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Rodica S. Brisan | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Rodica S. Brisan's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- ADHD in Children
ADHD usually develops during childhood, and there have been no cases of the condition occurring in adults who didn’t have it in their childhood. As a result, ADHD is best diagnosed and managed during childhood and for the rest of the life. When it comes to spotting ADHD symptoms in children, the...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- Malathi Pilla901 W Jefferson St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Johnathon Prentice Yost M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Kripakaran M Puvalai MD1124 South Sixth Street Springfield IL 62703
- Dr. George Costin M.D.936 Sharpe Hospital Rd Weston WV 26452
- Dr. Andrea Kay Stonecipher M.D.7000 Piper Glen Dr Springfield IL 62711
- Dr. Narasimhulu R. Sarma M.D.923 S 6th St Springfield IL 62703