Dr. Prabhpreet Singh M.D.
Internist2845 GREENBRIER RD GREEN BAY WI, 54311
Dr. Prabhpreet Singh is an internist practicing in GREEN BAY, WI. Dr. Singh specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Singh provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Prabhpreet Singh M.D.'s Practice location
GREEN BAY, WI 54311Get Direction
Pittsburgh, PA 15219Get Direction
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Dr. Matas Morkevicius M.D.2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Jason M Nitke D.O.2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Paul M Pritchard MD3021 Voyager Dr Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Brian S Woodbridge MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Charles Nordell MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Vaida M Stoik MD2845 GREENBRIER RD GREEN BAY WI 54311