Dr. Ildiko Kunos is a pediatrician practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Kunos is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kunos diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kunos can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
American Board of Pediatrics- Pediatrics
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Was Involved in Public Speaking in the Past -
- McGill University
- McGill University (Neonatal and Perinatal Medicine)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Pediatric Society, Hungarian Medical Association of America
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published in the Past
What do you attribute your success to?
- Having gone through a variety of clinical training, and being on staff with McGill as an Associate Professor for 15 years.
Favorite professional publications
- Neo Review
Ildiko V. Kunos's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Ildiko V. Kunos | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ildiko V. Kunos's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Dr. Francis M. Palumbo M.D.4900 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20016
- Sawsan Attia Talib5791 Winston Court Alexandria Virginia 22311
- Bahman Shahin8294 A Old Courthouse Road Vienna Virginia 22182
- Dr. Kadan C. Sau M.D.2415 Musgrove Road Silver Spring Maryland 20904
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman M.D., M.P.H.9006 WOODYARD RD CLINTON MD 20735
- Dr. Lloyd M. Charles, Jr. MD9662 Pennsylvania Avenue Upper Marlboro Maryland 20772