David L. Chandler, DO, works at Pinehurst Anesthesia Associates in Pinehurst, North Carolina. He specializes in pain management procedures for critical care and cardiovascular surgeries. Certified in transesophageal echocardiogram, Dr. Chandler is also an expert in critical care and continues to teach for his peers.
Education and Training
Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
American Board of Anesthesiology- Anesthesiology
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Critical Care Medicine
- How nanomaterials are reshaping biomedical technology: a conversation with Eric Keller, Art Coury, and Tarek Fadel.
- A doctor in the palm of your hand: how the Qualcomm Tricorder X-Prize could help to revolutionize medical diagnosis.
- Space-age tech goes to the clinic: From better brain surgery to cleaner air and water, space tech comes to Earth.
- Tomorrow's hospital: how technology will be transforming both inpatient and at-home care.
- Frontiers in male contraception: there are few alternatives now, but several promising avenues of research are under way.
- The heart of the matter: from guided microtools to 3-D printing and precision genome editing, promising research could lead to new advances in pediatric cardiology.
- John Rogers and the Ultrathin Limits of Technology: His Flexible, Skin-Mounted Biostamp is Changing the Game for Wearable Diagnostic Devices.
- Opening New Worlds for Those with Autism: Technology Is Creating Great New Possibilities for Those on Every Part of the Spectrum.
- Discovering Ways to Mend Growing Bodies: The Bioengineering of Devices for the Youngest Patients Brings Unique Challenges and Rewards.
- Realizing a Clearer View: New Augmented Reality Systems Provide Medical Students with a Surgeon?s Sight.
- ARMI Tackles Regenerative Medicine: A New Initiative is Bringing Industrial-Scale Engineering Approaches to the Biomedical World.
- Making Clothing Smarter: Rita Paradiso of Smartex is Engineering Clothes That Can Monitor a Wearer?s Condition.
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Walter Reed Fellowsip Program; Speaks for Peers -
- Bronze Star, 2007
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- National Capitol Consortium
Professional Society Memberships
- American Board of Pain Medicine, American Society of Anesthesia, Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiology
What do you attribute your success to?
- Good Mentors
Hobbies / Sports
- Skiing, Back-Packing
Favorite professional publications
- American Society of Anesthesiology Journal, New England Journal of Medicine, Journal of Critical Care Medicine
- First Health Moore Regional Hospital
- Surgical Center of Pinehurst
Dr. David L. Chandler D.O.'s Practice location
Pinehurst, North Carolina 28374Get Direction
PINEHURST, NC 28374Get Direction
Washington, DC 20307Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. David L. Chandler D.O. | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. David L. Chandler D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chandler
- Treating Breast Cancer
If you have been diagnosed with cancer, you will be assigned a Multidisciplinary team. This team involves a group of doctors specialized in different fields such as radiologists, surgeon, and oncologists who will get together with you and plan your treatment.The methods of treatment available for...
- Esophageal Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
The esophagus is muscular tube that runs between stomach and mouth. It is often known as the food pipe. It carries food you swallow to be digested in your stomach. To some people, unfortunately, malignant or cancer cells can form inside the esophagus starting from cells lining inside it. These cells...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Paul Kuzma MD155 Memorial Dr Pinehurst NC 28374
- Dr. Matthew L Oldroyd MD155 Memorial Dr Pinehurst NC 28374
- Dr. Utpal K Patel MD1653 W Congress Pkwy Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Steven M Karan MD155 Memorial Dr Pinehurst NC 28374
- Dr. James E Taylor MD500 E Lauchwood Dr Laurinburg NC 28352
- Dr. Lawrence B Place MD155 Memorial Dr Pinehurst NC 28374