Pamela Kososki is an acupuncturist practicing in NEENAH, WI. Dr. Kososki evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Kososki treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Pamela A Kososki LA.C, LMT's Practice location
NEENAH, WI 54956Get Direction
Pamela A Kososki LA.C, LMT's reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Theresa Postell M.S.O.M. L.AC. LMT450 HIGH ST STE 4 WRIGHTSTOWN WI 54180
- Ms. Kelli Nicole Kossel L.AC.403 W 15th Avenue Oshkosh WI 54902
- Mr. Xu Hou2911 N Ballard Rd Appleton WI 54911
- Michael T Buyze C.AC.2600 N Richmond St Appleton WI 54911
- Mr. James P Rodowca MSOM, LACW6905 Parkview Dr Greenville WI 54942
- Ms. Leah Olson C.A.612 E Longview Dr Appleton WI 54911