Sarkis Michael Bedikian, DO, is a revered physician with Chicago Health Medical group in River Forest, Illinois. Fellowship-trained in adult reconstructive orthopedics from the University of Chicago, Dr. Bedikian is well versed in total hip arthrolplasty, adult reconstruction, and hip and knee replacement. He is additionally affiliated with Memorial Health Systems, West Suburban Hospital, and West Lake Hospital; offering his proficiency in medicine in his spare time. Dr. Bedikian is a distinguished member of the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics, Illinois Osteopathic Medical Society, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, and American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons to remain abreast in technological advances.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery- Orthopedic Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and Regional Public Speaking -
- Midwestern Univuersity
- Midwestern University
- University of Chicago (Adult Reconstruction)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics, Illinois Osteopathic Medical Society, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Arthroplasty
Dr. Sarkis Bedikian D.O.'s Practice location
Chicago, Illinois 60640Get Direction
PALOS HILLS, IL 60465Get Direction
River Forest, IL 60305Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sarkis Bedikian D.O. | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sarkis Bedikian D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bedikian
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- What are metatarsal bones?
The five long bones of the metatarsus of the foot are known as the metatarsals. Just as metacarpals of the hand are made of different components, similarly, metatarsals are made of different components such as a proximal base, shaft, and distal head. Arches of the foot are formed by the metatarsal...
- Reasons Why You Need Spinal Stenosis Surgery
Spinal stenosis is a situation where the vertebrae in the spine come close together and lie on one or more of the spinal nerves which come from the spinal cord. When this occurs, the individual may experience various symptoms such as:Numbness and a tingling sensationThe spinal nerves emerge from the...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- Dr. Nikhil Verma M.D.2450 S. Wolf Road, Suite F Westchester IL 60154
- Dr. Edward Jay Goldberg M.D.1611 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Mitchell B. Sheinkop1565 North LaSalle Street Chicago Illinois 60610
- Dr. Mary K. Morrell M.D.901 BIESTERFIELD RD ELK GROVE VILLAGE IL 60007
- Jan Szatkowski1901 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Anthony A. Romeo M.D.815 Pasquinelli Dr Westmont IL 60559